First kiss

Darry- you both where sitting on the couch watching tv at this point you've been dating for about a week and no kiss yet. Darry soon got up and said "hey I gotta go to work" as he was about to leave he leans down and kisses you VERY passionately once you guys pulled away he smirked and left (not that romantic but idc)

Sodapop- you went to the DX to give soda his lunch that he forgot (again) "hey soda!" You yell he gets up and walks over to you "hey y/n!" He walks over and sees that you have is lunch "oh gosh thank you! How can I repay you?" You looked at him raising your eyebrows "i don't know how do you think you should repay me?" He smirks and kisses you while grabbing your waist you both pull away "like that" he says "I should bring you lunch more often"

Dally- you where walking back from your guys movie date when he hears police sirens "oh shit" he grabs your wrist and pulls you in and ally as the cop car drives by "few that was a close one" he said then he realized that he was practically pinning you to the wall "well hey there pretty lady" he said with a smirk you both lean in and kiss.

Johnny- (his one is kinda funny actually) you where sitting on the couch at the Curtis's with Johnny lying on your stomach you hear Dallas then barge in and look at you both "oh my gosh look at you two, best couple in Tulsa, bet you guys suck face all the time huh?" That was the thing you and Johnny haven't kissed yet, Johnny was to scared to kiss you (cuz he's a shy boy) and you never knew when the right time would be "umm actually dal we've never kissed.." whispered Johnny "WHAT?? So you telling me that you guys hug all the time hold hands and lie on each-other but won't kiss??" Yelled dally, we both nod and he said "just a kiss on the cheek, that's all I ask" Johnny looked up at me, I went to kiss him on the cheek when I feel a soft pare of lips on mine, Johnny's lips, we sat there like that for about 6 seconds before we pull away embarrassed with both of our faces beat red "YEAH FINALLY! That better than any cheek kiss right Johnny man?" Said Dallas

Ponyboy- you and pony where at the park in a tall hill watching the sunset, seeing the mix of orange and pink in the sky was beautiful. You look over to pony and he looked you concentrated and dare I say gorgeous. You look back at the sky and finally spoke up "it's beautiful" he looks at me "not as beautiful as you tho." You  look at him with a bright blush on your face he starts to lean in and so do you your lips connect and it was the most gentle passionate kiss ever.

Two-bit-it was Christmas and you and the gang where decorating the house when you heard two-bit yell "Y/N COME HERE!" You rush over and see him in the door wat with a mistletoe? He grabs you arm and pulls you to the door way "you know y/n the rule of the mistletoe is that you HAVE to kiss the person under it with you" he smirks "oh really?" You smile "yup! So get over here" he grabs your waist and smashes his lips onto yours.

Steve- it was your birthday and the gang made you a chocolate cake (your favorite) they where around the table singing happy birthday when they where done  singing Steve reaches into the cake and smashes it on you face they all bust out laugh then Steve leans in and kisses you with the cake still on your face "mhm taste so sweet"

______________________
AHHHHHH THIS WAS SO LONG FOR WHAT