You dance sexy infront of them

With the songs you dance to ofc (also some of the artists that wrote some of these songs are problematic and I do not support them but there songs go with this)

Darry- crazy bitch by buckcherry: Darry and I where at a kinda dance bar? (Basically a club but kinda different) anyway we where sitting at the bar when the song crazy bitch came on, I instantly grabbed his wrist "COME ON DARRY WE HAVE TO DANCE" before he could even get a word out we where already on there (it's not like you guys where the only ones dancing) you guys start getting into the lyrics and then that main part came on "Hey, you're a crazy bitch
But you fuck so good, I'm on top of it When I dream, I'm doing you all night Scratches all down my back to keep me right on" you start running your fingers through your hair and grabbing Darry by the shoulders, he looked shocked (but really liked this side of you) he grabs your hips slowly running his fingers down to your ass.

Soda-homie hopper by ppcocaine- you where just in your room dancing and listening to music. You where home alone so you played it VERY loud and only wore a small tank top and booty shorts, suddenly the song homie hopper came on and you INSTANTLY got into it "I think I chose the wrong homeboy. Now his big brother, he my new cum toy" I say jumping around fake grinding the air. While I was dancing soda walked through the front door and started to walk up the stairs "I can keep a secret, I won't tell nobody I'm just trying to have you up under my body Bring your boys too, bring 'em up through the lobby I'm just trying to fuck, get some good sloppy-toppy" the door creaks open a bit and he looks in "When I get on top, I ride I'm a homie hopper 'til I die
Bring your best friend, or five I'm just trying to fuck, then slide" let's say his pants got a bit tighter watching you grind.

Dallas-pony by Ginuwine- you where making dinner while listening to music as dal was sitting on the couch watching tv, the song pony comes on and you immediately get into it swaying your hips fake grinding on stuff even taking your hair down to look sexier. He looks over and quickly gets up and runs over and starts singing with you "if we're gonna get nasty babyyyy" he sang "first we'll show and tell" he grabs your hips and pushes them closer to him, you start rolling your hips to the music making him extremely turned on.

Pony boy-S.L.U.T by ppcocaine- you where dancing together in your room to some random love song when it's ends pony sits on the bed "oof I'm sweating" next thing you know this comes on "S.L.U.T SLUT WHATS UP DONT BANG MY LINE TILL YOU KNOW YOU WANNA FUCK" we make eye contact "you wanna dance?" You ask "nah this is all you" you start spinning swaying your hips, he could not take his eyes off of you the whole time.

Johnny- make you cum by Ayesha erotica: we where sitting in the living room listening to a random playlist when the song came on. I instantly knew what the song was but I don't think Johnny knew "thinking other ways I can make you cum I got double A tits still tons of fun" I looked over at Johnny and he just looked down avoiding eye contact. I knew I was a little uncomfortable so I turned down the song a bit but still kinda sang it bopping to the words "thinking other ways I can make you come flip me around and come get some" he looks over at me and pauses for a second "....Yeah I'm changing the song"

Steve-wop it by lil vada: you where in your room just hanging out scrolling on tik tok (IL ITS LIEK THE 50s OR WHATEVER BUT JUST PRETEND REAL QUICK) anyway you where scrolling when you saw a dance that you want to learn. You find a tutorial and start practicing (if you don't know what the dance looks like just look up wop it dance on tik tok) Steve walks in without knocking (rude) "hey y/n do you know if milk Expires- WOAHHHH NOWW WHAT IS THISSSS" you show him the dance "here I'll be your audience" he sits on your bed as you attempt the dance for the 40th time and got it perfectly, his eyes where WIDE, you get up panting a bit "w-what did you think?" You ask "I think I'm about to take them clothes off of you-"

Two-bit- California girls by Katy perry & snoop dogg: you guys where dancing to random songs when California girls come on you look at each other and immediately knew what you guys had to "CALIFORNIA GIRLS, WE'RE UNFORGETTABLE DASIY DUKES, BIKINIS ON TOP" you guys sang while doing the chests shake thing to each other "SUN-KISSED SKIN SO HOT WE'LL MELT YOUR POPSICLE OOOOO" I turned around and grinned my back on his chest as we both lean back.

Jesus that toke forever to write-