Bring you back-johnny

Ik I've made a bunch of Johnny stuff but...shut up

It's been to long, to long since he died....

If feels as if I've spent an eternity without him. I look into the faces of people passing by hoping for something that will for an instant, bring him back to me. I find the moon at night strangely empty, because when I call his name though then there will be no answer.

My heart will always and forever be aching for him to come back, and my mind will give me the doubtful consolation that he did a stupid thing going into that burning church to save those kids. But now I know that he was  just trying to help kids that had family and friends who needed them, I knew he thought that no one would ever love him and that he was just a nail in the road of life but that was far from the truth.

I loved Johnny with all my heart and soul, if he would have asked me to take my own life for him I would. Dallas thought of him as the family that he never really had, someone who he could protect and love like a family but now that Johnnys gone everything Dallas had was gone...even his own life.

Johnny was the love of my life and no matter what he will always live on in my memory...

Jeez that was short-

Anywho