Dinner date-johnny *smut*

(This was requested by TheOutsidersRansom hope your like it <3 )

Y/F/C- your favorite color

POV:y/n

Tonight was Johnny and I's date night. We disided to go out to eat at a dinner, it was a middle class dinner nothing fancy just booths and a bar at the front the only kinda fancy part about this place was that every Friday they would put table cloths on (keep that in mind) and candles in the middle.

I desided to wear a more fancier dress but tonight I wanted to be a little tease~ so I ended up wearing a y/f/c spaghetti strap dress that showed off my cleavage more. I smile to myself in the mirror as I hear the door bell ring.

I ran downstairs and open the door to see Johnny holding a bouquet of flowers "woah.." he said in a low tone "awe Johnny are those for me?" I say pointing to the flowers "I-uhh yeah here" he said handing me the flowers "aww Johnny there beautiful, I'm gonna go put these into some water then we can leave" I turn around and I wanted to have a little fun so I 'accidentally' dropped some pedals.

I smirk to myself "woops" I say as I bend down giving him a good view of my ass. I stood back up and see Johnnys blush filled face and his pants a little tighter..

*time skip*

We make it to the dinner and sit down at a table far in the corner. Ever since my house Johnny hasn't taken his eyes off of me I deside to tease him a bit more by slowly putting my foot on his thigh. He looks up at me with hunger in his eyes just the then waiter came "hello and what can I get you two to eat?" You notice that the waiter was looking at your cheast a lot but you just pushed it down, you both order and you get right back to teasing.

"Y/n.." said Johnny looking deep into your eyes "yes johnnycakes?" I say smirking as my foot goes more up his thigh "you keep teasing me like this and I'm gonna have to fucking you right on this table.." I blush at his words.. yes Johnny and I have had sex before but he's never spoken like that..

I put my foot back down and we just talk while we wait for our food. As we're waiting in lean over the table a bit expositing my breast a bit more "I'm hungry, you?" You ask, Johnny just chuckled a bit biting his cheek "fuck dinner I'm going straight to desert.." he said in a low tone.

I look at him a bit confused but then he lifts the table cloth and went under the table "Johnny!" I whisper yell "oh doll you wanted this..with all your teasing but now I'm gonna make you scream my name.." I feel his hands creep up my inner thighs lightly caressing my skin.

He moves up farther to my pantie line tugging at them a bit "Johnny.." I say "shush slut you don't want people to hear now do you?" I feel my panties slide off making the cool air hit my wet pussy. I feel Johnny teasing my entrance with his finger and rubbing my clit with his thumb.

I cover my mouth to hide my moans, I feel him insert one finger into my dripping cunt going at a annoyingly slow pace "please Johnny.. faster.." I moan "your so wet baby.. who made you this wet?" He asks going a bit faster "y-you did Johnny.. you made me this wet.." I muffled mom into my hand "mhm good girl" he inserted another finger going at a faster pace.

He kept going faster and deeper till he hit that one spot that made me moan a bit too loud "shhhh baby I know I make you feel good but you got to be quiet." His words drip like honey from his mouth it's so...sexy..

He continued pumping his fingers into my until I felt a knot in my stomach "J-johnny I'm gonna c-cum-" I was cut off by him removing his fingers from me making me wimpier "Johnnyyy-AH" I was cut off ago but him attaching his mouth to my cunt. Him sucking and flicking my clit with his tongue was making me a moaning mess, luckily there was barely any people in there and we where in the far corner. He continued sucking on my clit and shoves his tongue in my pussy eating me out like it was his last meal..

He was going at a very fast pace pumping his tongue deeper into me and rubbing on my clit faster and harder "Johnny- I'm gonna-" I then released on his face causing him to suck all of my juices off of my pussy and my thighs.

He got back up from underneath the table sucking on his fingers "I know I'm not supposed to have dessert before dinner but it's hard to resist~" he coos

"Mhmmm" I hum looking at him "well you had your dessert..it's time for mine..."

Part 2??

——————————————————-
I swear my ADD would not let me work on this, im surprised I even finished it tbh-