Home from college- sodapop

(I have a sodapop smut in my drafts for that I'm working on)

It's been about four months since I left my boyfriend sodapop to go to college. We didn't break up I just had to go a few hours away to go to my dream school.

But today I was coming over to surprise him!

I arrived in Tulsa and was driving down the street, I knew the soda was working at the DX the day so I had some time to get a few things.

I pull up to a pharmacy to grab some snacks and a blanket so we could have a movie night together before I go back. I was walking down one of the Isles when I heard a deep voice "y/n?" I turn around and see dally and Johnny. I smile and run up and hug both of them, they both hug back "y/n when did you get back?! We missed you so much! Does soda know your here?!" Johnny asked

You smile at how happy he is "no he doesn't know I'm here, I wanted to surprise him!" I say "we he's sure as hell gonna be surprised, he's been a real bum ever since you left" said Dallas "welp I'm gonna grab stuff to surprise him with! See ya later!" I say "see ya!" The said in sync.

(Time skip to after you got all the stuff)

I got all the things I needed to surprise him with and walk out to my car and head over to the Curtis house. Once I got to the house I knew I still had a bit before soda got out of work so I wanted to say hi to the rest of the gang (besides Steve cuz he's working with soda) I walk in and instantly see two sitting on the couch watching Mickey. He looks over at me and his face lights up "SHES BACK SHES BACKKKKK!!!" He yells getting up to hug me.

I give him a hug and look over to see pony and Darry standing in the door way "y/n your backkkk!!! I missed you!!" Yells pony running into your arms "welcome home kid" said Darry "thanks guys I missed you all so much" I say

"Oh sodas gonna be just thrilled! He's really been depressed lately.." said pony I look at the time and see that I only have 5 mins till soda gets out of work "shoot! I gotta hide so I can surprise soda!" I say just then I hear a truck door shut.

I quickly run to pony/soda room as pony pushes me (jackass 🙄)  I close the door and hear muffled voices "hey soda welcome home!" Yelled pony "hey pone" said soda, god I missed his voice.

"I think I'm gonna take a shower real quick" said soda, I hear his foot steps getting closer to the room just then the door opens and there he is, he looks just the same as the last time I saw him.

I see the life in his eyes glow and his movie star smile comes on "Y/N!" He yells running to me holding me in a bear hug "YOUR BACK!" He yells in my shoulder "yup I'm back, I missed you so much Pepsi.." I say. He pulls away from the hug and attacks me with kisses all over my face,head, and neck.

"I love you so much y/n...don't ever leave me.." he says cupping me cheek "I won't soda, I love you.." he leans in once more and we share a very passionate kiss.

————————————————————

Sorry if this sucked it's kinda emotionally draining writing lately.

#imfailingalgebraanddontknowwhattodo🤭🥲