Diary- two-bit *smut*

Dear diary,
I've been hanging out a bucks with Dallas and two-but a lot recently we just stay up and get drunk but there's something else, every time I look at two I get this electric feeling just the way his hand grip the neck of the beer bottle, how he's always making firtly jokes with me, and how he look when his concentrated his eyes furrow down and he looks so sexy.. I've even thought some dirty things about him, how I want him to pin me to the wall and- you know what never mind..

——————————————————————————

I set down my diary under my nightstand so no one would be able to get there hands on it. I lie down on my bed thinking about two he just makes me want to scream his name and just never stop. I hear a knock on my door "come in" it was dally "hey I'm going to the dingo with Johnny and ponyboy two- bit should be here soon and HEY, don't be fooling around while I'm gone!" He yells "I'm not ready to be an uncle yet" I roll my eyes "Jesus dal Were not gonna do nothing like that" "good" then he shuts the door and leaves.

I got bored fast so I decided to go watch tv I walk over to the couch we're I see two bit already here "Jesus when did you get here?" I ask "just a second ago" he says not taking his eyes off the screen "hey do you know where dal keeps the blade sharping stuff?" He gets up "uhh yeah it's just down the hall in  the side closet" I say as I sit down on the couch "thanks"

TWO-BITS POV:

I was walking down the hall where y/n instructed when I decided to take a peek in her room, I just wanted to see if she had anything weird but instead I saw a small corner off a book under her night stand. I bend down and grab it reading the cover 'Diary' bingo, I flip to just any random page when I see my name?

Dear diary,
two-bit was helping dally wash his car and oh lord he looked so hot his abbs glistening with the water honestly the only thing wetter than his cheat was my pus-

I stare at the book closely reading every dirty thing that y/n wrote about me a smirk formed on my face.

YOUR POV:

He was taking forever so I got up and started to walk down the hallway "hey two did you find-" I paused when I say him holding my diary fuck fuck shit shit "I like your little diary here" he states shaking the book in the air, I froze in embarrassment not moving he walked closer to me "so you fancy me do ya?" My face was about beet red and he held up my chin with two of his fingers.

"You know, your really sexy when you blush" with that I feel his lips against mine, I moan into the kiss it was needy and hot. He grabs my waist pushing me closer to his body and I grab the back of his hair to deepen the kiss. We pull away and he looks in my eyes "so a little birdie told me that you get horny when you see me, is that true?" I nod in a response his hand creep down farther on my thighs.

I bite my lip hard I can feel him getting hard he then swings me around and throws me on the bed getting on top of me he tugged on he hem of my shirt signaling me to take it off, I sit up and take off my shirt exposing my black lace bra "god you look so hot" he leans down and starts sucking and leaving hickeys along my jaw and neck. He then hit a sensitive spot making me moan I felt his smirk against my skin he goes down more sucking on the part of my exposed breast.

He moves his hand down rubbing me through my soaked panties making me a moaning mess "my god y/n, you really are wet for me huh slut?" Just his voice could make me wet but him rubbing my cunt made it worse "Mhmm two.." I moan I feel my bottoms being pulled off and his thumb rubbing my clit. I arch my head back in pleasure "you like that huh?" He coos without warning he then sticks two fingers inside me pumping at an ungodly speed "mhm- FUCK TWO" my walls clench around his fingers showing that I was about to cum when he removed his fingers making me whimper.

"Oh did you not get to cum? Don't worry slut I want to make you come with my cock.. not my hands" my god just those words in general can make me cum. He removes his jeans and boxers exposing his hard erection it was much bigger than I ever dreamed of.. he grabbed a condom out of his back pocket and slipped it on. He a-lined himself with my entrance teasing my hole "two please.." I wine "please what? I want to hear you say it" he demanded "I want you to fuck me!"

With that he slams into me almost immediately hitting my g-spot making me moan. He lifts my legs up onto his shoulders so he can go in deeper "god y/n your so tight.." he groans he starts going faster and faster making my moans more and more frequent "two I'm gonna c-cum" I moan arching my back high in the air "me to hold on.." I feel him twitch inside of me just a few more thrust made us both hit our climax.

Two them stood up slipping off the condom tying it and throwing it I the trash. He lies down next to me holding me to his chest "I wish you would have told me earlier, we could have done this a lot sooner" he jokes receiving a small laugh from me "dally is gonna kill us if he finds out" I say "meh what's he gonna do? Make me unfuck you?"

The outsiders smutt/preferenceजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें