I was all over her-ponyboy pt2

Go read pt 1 to get this

I slammed my bedroom door shut and crashed on my bed looking up at my ceiling "do I love her?" I asked myself...I think I do...

||the next day||

I woke up in my room hearing the annoying sounds on my alarm clock, I turn over and look at the time..7:21 SHOOT I rush up and start getting ready for school. After a got ready I run into the kitchen where I see Darry making eggs and soda putting on his DX shirt "PONYBOY YOUR GONNA BE LATE!" Yelled Darry, I grab a piece of toast and rush out the door.

I normally would hate to go to school on a Monday but today I was actually excited to go to school, I needed to see her again...

I made it to the front doors and walked in scanning the crowd to see if she's here. I see my boy Johnny and run over to him "Johnny! Have you seen a girl named y/n??" I asked "uhh no, I don't think so?" I catch my breath and start running to find her. I looked in every classroom on every floor in this damn school and still no sign of her.

I started to lose hope and sat down by the wall catching my breath a bit when I hear a voice "ponyboy?..." I look up and it's her! I jump up and hug her tightly "well hey there stranger" she says hugging me back "I missed you so much.." I whisper "what?" She asked "n-nothing." I say pulling away "hey, you wanna ditch and go see a movie?" She asked "YES... I mean yeah sure" I say as she grabs my hand pulling me to the door.

We sneak out the back and sprint to the drive in movie, normally I would be scared that we would get jumped but it was early in the morning so not many socs where out. We snuck into the movies under the fence and run up to find seats "do you know what movie this is?" I asked "nope! But what's life without a little surprise" she smiles, oh god her smile could light up a whole room..

The movie starts and it's some romantic movie. In the middle of the film I feel a hand on mine, I look over and see her hand on mine she looks at me with the most drop dead gorgeous look I've ever seen. You know when you look at someone and you can just feel all of there feelings a picture infinite life times together? I felt that when I looked at her...

||time skip a bit||

The movie ended and she looked at me "wow that was a really good movie" she says "yeah it was!" I say holding her hand tighter, she smiles at me "you know ponyboy...I do really like you, and I would love to spend more time together like this" she says "I would love too.." I say smiling wide "you know...the suns about to set of you wanna watch it" she asked "you bet!" I yell dragging her to my favorite place.

||at the place||

We finally get there and there's a big hill that we have to climb "come on y/n!" I say running up the hill "god pony-I'm about to lose my breath" she says panting, I turn around and run to her stopping right in front of her "pony what are you-AHH" she yells as I pick her up "what are you doing??" She laughs "you said you where out of breath so I'll just carry you up" she smiles "you sure are the charmer ponyboy Curtis.."

We finally make it up the hill to watch the sunset over a meadow field "wow.." she says softly "I come here to watch the sunset all the time" I say setting her down "it's beautiful ponyboy.." she smiles, my heart pounds out of my chest and my face turns bright red. We sit down on the grassy hill watching the sky Change colors when she lies her head on my shoulder "ponyboy.." she says

"Mhm?" She looks up at me "I hope this never ends.." she says making a triangle look at me (if you don't know what that is it's when you look at the lips then the left and right eyes then the lips again)

I don't know what came over me but I put my hand on her cheek and place my lips on hers, it was a very slow and passionate kiss but then I felt her kiss back. We pull away and look each other "I-I like you.." I stuttered she smiles "well I'll one up you..I love you ponyboy Curtis.." she says before leaning in kissing me once more...

I love that girl to death..