Faked it- dallas *smut*

I was lying down on my 'boyfriend' bobs bed having sex. I say 'boyfriend' in quotes because we aren't in a real relationship I was a greaser and he was a soc, but he paid me to have sex with him because 'he couldn't be seen with a dirty greaser girl like me' but I didn't care he paid well and I needed the money but it WOULD be a win win but he was REALLY bad at sex.

we've been doing this for about 3 months now and in those 3 months I've never had an orgasms. I always fake it and I hate that but the more he's happy the more I get paid.

Anywho he was thrusting is 2 inch dick into me (honestly could be 0.2 inch if he's lucky🙄) I was letting out fake moans and groans "oh yeah you like that baby?.." he pants I nod "OMG BABY IM GONNA CUM" he yells, damn boy it's been 20 seconds. He thrust 2 more times and then colapses onto me "wow I was great... did you like?" He asks, I mentally roll my eyes "oh yeah you where...great" I fake smile "HA knew it" he smirks cocky.

I get up from the bed and start putting on my clothes "leaving so soon sweetie?" He asks "yeah I have to go met dally at the dingo in a bit" I say "whatever moneys on the table" he rolls over and falls asleep. I walk over and grab the $150 off of the table and run out.

/// time skip with you and dally ///

"3 months and you haven't cam once?!" Dally yells "keep quiet, and yeah he just so bad. He only last for like 20 seconds tops he has a dick the size of a bean and him in general is just a turn off" I scoff dal puts the cigarette to his lips and inhales "man, that's gotta suck" he says puffing out the smoke "yeah well I get paid well so" I take the cigarette from his hand and take a drag "you know I can help you with your problem." Dally smirks

I roll my eyes as I blush. I've always found dally very attractive but I've never done much about it. I feel a hand snake around my waist "come on let's get out of here" he whispers blowing hot air on my neck.

/// at your house ///

We make it to my house and I run inside and grab a beer from the fridge "you want one?" I ask "nah I was something better.." he then turns me around and crashes our lips together. The kiss was hot and needy without hesitation I kiss back.

Our tongues fought for dominance but dally ended up dominating me making me moan into the kiss. He reaches down farther and starts rubbing me through my pants making me gasp in pleasure "you like that baby?" He asks in a deep tone.

He unbuttons my pants and looks at me for approval which I nodded in response he rips my pants off followed by my black lace underwear. He takes two of his fingers and starts going up and down my folds using him thumb to rub my clit causing me to moan, not a fake moan but a real genuine moan "d-Dallas.." I moan throwing my head back.

He slowly inserted two fingers into me making me scream his name "your so wet, all for me?" He asks "mhm fuck yes dally...all for you.." I moan. He starts pumping faster and faster leaving me a moaning mess "dally I-I'm gonna cum.." just as I was about to reach me climax he pulls out making me wimpier "no I want to taste you when you cum." He then gets down and attaches his tongue to my cunt causing me to scream in pleasure "dally I'm gonna cum!" I yell "cum for me baby.." he says agents my cunt sending vibrations up my body.

I felt the knot in my stomach tighten making me release on him face he licked across my cunt one more time sucking in all of my juices "mhm you taste good, sexy.." he stands back up and attached his lips on mine so I could taste myself.

He pulls away and looks deep into my eyes "how was your first real orgasm in 3 months?" He smirks "better than I could have ever imagined"