1 in a million -cherry

A CHERRY VALANCE STORY?!?? Yes
(This is a cherry x fem reader)

I was middle class.

Not exactly a soc but not exactly a greaser just in the middle. I hung around more of the greaser crowd though specifically my friend Dallas who is known for sleeping around with women. I like dally he's cool but I don't like him like that there's someone else.

This soc cherry, cherry valance. We hung out a lot inside and outside of school but it's gotten harder ever since bob, her boyfriend and her started dating. He's always around her and treating her AWFUL I swear one of these days I'm gonna beat the shit out of him.

Anywho I was walking down the street with dally while he was telling me about some girl he slept with last night "yeah she was smoking, a real catch- y/n are you even listening??" He asks "huh? Oh yea" I say looking back at him "what's on your mind? Is it someone? A boy?" He asks smirking, I hit his shoulder "no Dallas I'm not thinking of a boy" I smile.

He chuckled "oh? Then a girl?" He asks, being gay wasn't exactly the greatest thing to be back then and if anyone found out I would be a target for getting jumped "what? No, never!" I say in defense he held his hands up in defeat "ok ok! Just wondering!" I smile and we continue walking.

We stopped at the DX real quick so dally could grab a new pack of smokes. I was sitting outside talking with Steve when I hear yelling "YOU BITCH!" I get up and look around the corner to see bob and cherry arguing "I swear Bob it was an accident! I meant to call you when I got home!I just forgot!" Yelled cherry

"You forgot?! Or where you too busy getting dicked down by some guy you slut!" He raise his hand getting ready to hit her when I throw a bottle hitting him right in the head "hey asshole! Leave her alone!" I yell walking closer to them.

(Steve standing there like 🧍‍♂️)

He looks up at me and smiles "oh this is hysterical! Some middle class lesbian wanna be trying to pick a fight with me?? What do you like me or something?nah you'd probably be more interested in this slut over here" he said pointing to cherry.

I get closer to him "say one more bad thing about her and i'll shove my foot so far up your ass that you'll be coughing up shoe laces for the next week" I reach in my pocket and grip my blade "Alright princess I'd like to see you try" I lift my knee hitting him straight in the balls making him fall to the ground groaning.

"Oh your dead!" I he yells I grab cherrys wrist "come on!" I yell as we run away. We stopped at an ally to catch our breath "y-you ok?" I ask "yes, thank you" she smiles "sorry I butted In but I looked like you needed help" "yeah, he got mad because I went to Marcia's house and I was supposed to call him when I got home but I forgot.." she looked down.

I put my finger under her chin and lift her head up "hey it ok, it's not your fault" I smile and she smiles back. I look at her more seeing her deep grey/green eyes (I looked up her eye color and it said grey/green so Idfk) and her beautiful red hair that shines in the light and her gorgeous lips- what?! No I cant be thinking about her like this- she'll never like me like that.

Just then I here a car skret down the street (you know when cars make that squeaking sound when they go to fast down the street??? That the car did that)  I look and see a blue mustang "shit!" I yell pulling cherry behind a dumpster holding her tightly.

I look over a little and see him slowly go by, I sign in releaf I look down at cherry and see her crying "hey hey hey it's ok. Did I hurt you? I'm sorry" I say rubbing her back "no no it's not that, I just- I just don't m ow how I'll ever get out of this awful relationship! I mean I don't even like bob! I only dated him because I didn't think I would ever get to be with the person I like!" She cried.

I hold her to my chest "hey it's ok, he doesn't deserve you. You are an amazing person and deserve the world and more and if bob can't see that then fuck! Him! You are beautiful, smart, kind, and just over al an amazing person and any guy would be lucky to have you! Your 1 in a million cherry don't ever forget that.."

She looks at me tears still running down her cheeks "you really mean that?" She asks "more than anything.." there was a quick pause before I lean in and press our lips together. SHIT SHIT SHIT I pull a way and get up "shit! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to- I'm sorry I just-" I was cut off by her lips on mine

She pulls away and looks at me "wow..." was all she said "so your gay?" I asked "I'm bi" she said looking down smiling "hey it's ok I won't tell anyone" I say reassuring her "I like you.." she said still looking down "I like you a lot.. I just dated bob cuz I didn't think you would ever want to be with a girl but yeah.." I cup her cheeks "cherry Ive liked you for 3 years I would always want to be with you no matter what.." we both lean in and connect our lips fireworks went off in my stomach.

We pull away and I look at her "so do you wanna be my girl?" I asked "YES YES YES" she yells jumping in my arms.

*later that day*

" YOU KISSED HER???!" Yelled Dallas " I KNEW IT I FUCKING KNEW IT SODA OWES ME $20!" he tells running down the street to the DX "WHAT?!?"

————————————————————

Awe this was cute :) I wanted to add cherry in for some of my fruity friends reading this