Lovegame- Johnny *smut*

(Play song when it's says too)

I was hanging out with Johnny at my house just listening to music and dancing.

Johnny got a bit tired but I was still wound up so I shuffle the playlist and then the song 'Lovegame' by lady Gaga came on

(Play song)

Let's have some fun, this beat is sick
I wanna take a ride on your disco stick.....

Let's have some fun, this beat is sick
I wanna take a ride on your disco stick.....

I start dancing to the beat swaying my hips side to side seeing Johnny memorized by my body.

"I wanna kiss you
But if I do, then I might miss you, babe"

I walk closer towards him

"It's complicated and stupid
Got my ass squeezed by sexy Cupid.."

Start to straddle his waist wrapping my arms around his neck, he grips my ass hard and stares deep into my eyes.

Hold me and love me....
Just wanna touch you for a minute....
Maybe three seconds is enough for my heart to quit it...

I attack his neck with hickeys and wet kisses, my body grinding on him making my hips rocking back and forth.

I rip Johnny and my shirts off, he grabs my cheek and pulls me closer to his face pulling me into a deep and sexy kiss..

Let's play a Love Game, play a Love Game
Do you want love, or you want fame?

Are you in the game?
Down the lovegame

I pull back and whisper in his ear "I wanna take a ride on your disco stick.." he smirks and looks at me "well then let's play the love game..."

He starts kissing lower and lower making hickeys form on my breast and my colar, he goes lower kissing all the way down my stomach.

I'm on a mission
And it involves some heavy touching, yeah

I feel my panties getting wetter by his touch, each kiss lingering on my body.

You've indicated your interest
I'm educated in sex, yes
And now I want it bad, want it bad
A Love Game, a Love Game

He trace's his fingers along my waist and hovers his face over my panties, he looks up at me for constant which I nod

He slightly and slowly slide them off making me eager and needy and he knew this.

"Please Johnny.." he looks up "please what?" He throw my head back he grips my thighs "please eat me out.." he smirks "how badly do you want it?" He asks "BAD" I yell the whole neighborhood probably heard but I didn't care "what ever you want princess.."

I can see you staring there from across the block
With a smile on your mouth, and your hand on your-

"AHHH FUCK!" I moan as Johnny attacks my soaking wet cunt. He wraps his arms around my legs pulling my closer so he can hurry his head deeper into my pussy "J-johnny.." I moan he groans agents my pussy making it vibrate driving me crazy.

"J-Johnny I-I-I'm about to c-cu-" I was cut off by him pulling away making me whimper "Johnny what the fuckk-KKKKK" without warning he slams his whole cock deep inside of my hitting my G-shot causing me to scream out in pleasure.

"Omg y/n your so fucking tight..." I dig my nails in his back leaving scratch marks. He kept hitting that spot  over and over making me cry from pleasure "j-Johnny I'm gonna c-cum!" He starts going faster I can feel his member twitch inside me showing that he's about to cum too.

4 last messy thrust and we both came at the same time.. Johnny plops down next to me sweat dripping down his forehead "so...did I win the lovegame?" He asks i smile and kiss his cheek "yes johnnycakes yes you did.."

——————————————
What up finally some smut