There "I love you" texts

Darry- To my love,
¡ love you. i love you so much. no one matters more than you do. i want to spend every minute with you. you're in my dreams, im constantly thinking of you. I want to make sure you're okay. i want to hear how your day goes, the ups and downs, the good and bad bits: i want you to know how much i love-you, how much i care about you and * how much you mean to me. you will forever be in my heart, regardless.

Soda-When I first saw you, something changed. I seen what true happiness looks like. I also saw my future. And now, every time I look at you, I see my world, my everything, my past present and future. I see everything I want.
You are my everything. You are my world.
You are constantly in my mind. You know how to brighten up my day just by saying hi.
You've truly made me happier than I thought I could be. I am so in love with you. And the best part is, I fall in love with you more and more every day and with every word you say. You've helped me do things I never thought I could do. You've helped me be happy. You've helped pick me up. You've helped cheer me up. You've helped show me what love really is. You've helped with so much more too. I could be here for the next week saying everything you've done and helped me. I love you so much. So much more than I could ever explain. So much more than you will ever know. You mean so much to me. I wouldn't trade you for anything. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you. I know that waking up to you, rolling over, and giving you a kiss every morning will be truly absolutely amazing.

Ponyboy- When I first met you, I had no idea I was gonna get this attached.
As the days went by, I could feel myself slowly falling in love with you.
I think about you all the time from the moment I wake up to the moment I fall asleep. When I think about you, I realize that you are the one that holds the key to my heart. I know for a fact we are meant for each other.
Seeing your smile literally changes my whole day. Just know I will never let go of you and my feelings will never disappear.
That's my promise to you my love.🫶

Johnny- Awe baby I love you so much you are the best thing to come to my life when I first met you I knew you were the one and I was right you are just the most perfect person ever and you deserve everything in the world and I'm glad that you met me so I can take care of your heart and make feel good every time I'm around you. I just love you so much and I can't wait till we live together I just love you so much and I can't wait I'II we grow old together I love you baby 💕🫶

Dallas- love ya, no I truly mean it. you deserve everything, you deserve the world and so much more. don't let yourself think otherwise. don't let other people make you think otherwise. you are so deserving of all the good things coming your way you are worth so so much, and you probably don't think so now, but i know so. i know. everything will be with you in the end.

Steve-hey.. i just wanted to say that, love you. and you mean the world to me. you make the
happiest i've ever been, when i'm with you, i just feel at home, like you're where i truely
belong.. 🫶💕🫶

Two-bit- before I met you I thought that the Disney happily ever after was all fake.. but after being with you wanting to spend every moment with you, I know now that happily ever after is true. I love you to death do us part and I know now that I've finally met my Disney princess 🫶🌸

Guess who got a bf 🤭🫶

Also the kid from a few stories ago from Mexico HE GOT THE GIRL, THERE GOING ON A DATE THIS WEEKEND

LOVE IS REAL. YALL