Getting ready- steve smut

(Since this is the 69th part it thought it would be fitting if it was smut, enjoy)

*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP*

The sound of my alarm clock was going off echoing through the room. I groan and shut it off while looking at the time 8:37 I had to go to work at 9 so I rub my eyes and try to get up but something pulls me back, It was my boyfriend Steve "Steve I gotta get ready" I state "mhmmm no stay" his grip on my waists becomes tighter.

"Steve I gotta get up" no response I try and get up again but again was pulled back down by Steve "Steve" "huh?" I roll over and look at him "I.Have.To.get.ready" I state "no you don't" I feel his hands go closer to my inner thigh "Steve.." he attaches his lips to my neck and starts leaving hickeys along my jaw and collar.

He starts sucking on one specific spot that makes me moan I could feel his smirk agents my neck "you still need to get up?" He asks "y-yes steve" he lowers his hand and starts rubbing me through my panties making me moan "you sure?" He Asks again "y-ye-AH" he inserted two fingers into me and starts pumping at a medium pace "s-steve.." i moan "you like that baby.. i can tell your dripping wet" he coos in my ear in a deep and sexy tone.

His pace starts going faster and i could feel my walls clenching around his fingers "s-Steve I'm c-close." I moan, he pulls his fingers out making me wimpier "Steve what the helll I was gonna cum" i whine "sorry doll, you SAID you needed to get ready and it's already 8:51 so-" I cut him off "Steven randle if you don't make me cum right now I swear to god." He smirks

"What was that? What do you want me to do?" He asks knowing damn well what I wanted "I want you too make me cum, fuck me, eat me out, finger me, anything please I'm begging you!" I beg sounding a little to depurate "if that's what the princess wants" he shifts down to the end of the bed hovering his face over my dripping cunt

"please Steve.." he starts to tease me kissing the inside of my thighs making me very desperate and horny "Steve randle I swea-" I was cut off when he quickly attacked my clit sucking and plunging his tongue inside me making me a moaning mess "Mhmm fuck Steve.." I moan arching my back he rubs his thumb on my clit faster.

I could feel that knot in my stomach start forming again "Steve I-I'm close.." I moan grabbing a hand full of his hair "cum for me slut.." he groans sending vibrations up my body. My mouth hung open as I came, steve sucked every last bit of me not leaving a single drop of my cum "Mhmm you taste so sweet darling" he says as he licks his lips.

I was still catching my breath when I look back at the clock 8:58 SHIT I quickly got up and started to get ready, What a way to wake up.