Secret letter-johnny

I was walking over to the Curtis house to hangout for a bit, I didn't have anything better to do so why not hangout with them? I WANTED to hang out with my best friend johnny but it feels like recently he's been avoiding me.

I make it to the Curtis house and open the door "WHATS UPP BITCHESS" i Yelp flopping down on the couch "Jesus y/n could you be any louder" asked dally "yup" I say lookin at the tv "you guys know what's been up with Johnny lately? It feels likes he's been avoiding me lately" I ask "oh Johnny? He's in pony's room rn doing something if you wanna talk to him" I think for a min before standing up and walking towards pony's room, I reach out to open the door when I hear them talking "I don't know about this ponyboy, what if she hates it? What if she thinks it's stupid??" I hear Johnny say "chill out johnny boy she'll love it! Trust me" 

I reach out and open the door "hey guys" I say the scramble for a second covering some papers "uh-Hheyyy y/n! What's up??" Said pony "hey? Why are you guys acting all weird?" I ask "weird?? Who's being weird? If anyone's being weird it's you!" Said pony with a fake smile on his face "okayy thenn, see ya? I Guess?" I say turning around "byee y/n!!" They say in sync.

I walk back out to the living room when Steve BURST through the door " GUYS RUMBLE OUTSIDE RIGHT NOW, WERE TAKING BETS HURRY" everyone jumps up to go and see "JOHNNY PONYBOY RUMBLE OUTSIDE HURRY" yelled soda, they both came running out of pony's room outside.

I stood there for a second "are you coming y/n??" Asked two "oh I gotta uhh use the bathroom real quick" I lie "lamee" he closes the door and I'm alone, nows my chance.

I walk to pony's room and see THOUSANDS of pieces of paper on the floor, some crumbled some not. I pick one up and start reading

"the moment I laid eyes on you I knew I would love-" and then it ended, I grabbed another and started reading
"the more & more I look at you I remind myself how I'm truly luckiest person to have met you. Such a beautiful, sexy, stunning, amazing, generous, smart, loving, kind, cute, funny girl" huh I wonder who these are for?

Then I look over and see a longer letter with MY name on it???

"Y/n, I could honestly spend the rest of my life telling you how much you mean to me, & I still wouldn't be able to get through half of it in are life span. You are everything I have EVER wanted, and so much more, all wrapped up in one, You have the most beautiful hair I've seen, those sexy mesmerizing eyes, most stunning & perfect body, the most beautiful & loving personality and I can't forget those kissable lips. Whether it's your smile or your sense of humor, you have made me fall for you. And trust me when I say this, I'm FALLING hard. I didn't know what loving someone truly meant until I met you, I am so grateful that the forces of the universe pushed us together, we were meant to be together. You literally complete me in every way possible. You are my heart and soul and my reason for smiling, your the only person in this whole world I can imagine building my life with. From the bad times to the wonderful times, with both heartbroken & laughter, you are still my person. Everything about you I love & whenever I wanna get motivated to do something I just think about you & picture us together & how our life is gunna be. You're the one I want. You're the one I want to come home to after a bad day at work. You're the one I want to roll over to in the middle of the night & wake up next to everyday, for the rest of my life. You're the one I want to go on late night runs with for food just because we wanted to get out of the house. You're the one I want to take on cute little dates like to a movie, or to a nice fancy dinner, or to an early morning breakfast before we both have to go our separate ways for the day. You're the one I wanna have fun with, exhilarating adventures with, or even just a late night walk when everything is quite. You're the one I want to stay in with for the night and cuddle all night long while we watch are favorite movies and eat our favorite foods. You're the one I want to make happy for the rest of my life. You're the one I want to love, and to hold when times get tough. You're the one I want to be there for when everything in your world comes crashing down. All my good days and all my bad days, you're the one I want to spend them with. Its you. You're the one. And I swear to you, i've never been so sure about someone or something in my entire life. Your the one & only one I want to spend my life entire life with."

I start tearing up a bit, I liked Johnny for a while now but I never thought he would feel the same. I hear the front door open and I quickly put the letter back on the desk and walk out.

I walk towards the gang "hey guys! How was the rumble?" I ask "it was fine how was your MILLION YEAR LONG PISS??" Asked two, I rolled my eyes then looked at Johnny, I could see a slight blush on his face which made me smile.

I love this boy so much.