Pregnant- johnny

There it was that plastic piece of shit that would change my life, I'm not ready to be a mom, I'm only 16, what will Johnny think?

All these thoughts tan threw my head as I hold the pregnancy test in my hand upside down so I can't see the results yet. I take a deep breath and..

There it is

Positive

Nononononono this can't be happening! How am I gonna tell Johnny?? How am I gonna tell the gang?? I burst into tears sitting on the floor of the bathroom, I start hitting myself in the head a bit, stupid stupid stupid! How could you not be careful?? Omg

The tears flow down my face like waterfalls then I heard a knock at the door "y/n?.." it was Johnny, I quickly wiped away my tears "y-yeah?" I say in a shaky voice, he opens the door and looks down at me, shit I forgot the lock doesn't work, he leans down so he's at the same level as me "hun what's wrong? Are you ok??" He asks wiping away my tears "johnny you love me right?" I ask, it took him back a bit "o-of course I love you! What kind of question is that?" He said, I could see the hurt in his face from seeing me cry.

I handed him the test "I'm sorry johnny..so so sorry.. I understand if you don't want to be with me anymor-" I got cut off by him hugging me tightly putting his face in the crook of my neck, I start to cry more "y/n.. it's ok..I'lol love you forever.." he whispered, we pull apart form the hug and he looks at me I can see the tear stains on his cheeks "oh Johnny don't cry.." I say wiping off his tears with my thumb "your gonna be a great mom.." he says kissing away the tears on my cheeks, I grab his hand "and your gonna be an amazing dad..I love you johnny cade.." "I love you more y/n y/l/n.." he leans over and gives me a very passionate loving kiss.

*time skip brought to you by Dallas Winston's ego*

—————————————————————————-

It's been about 8 1/2 months since I told Johnny and the gang that I was pregnant, they where such great helps during it all and they where so supportive. We where sitting in the couch watching Mickey Mouse when I felt something weird in my gut, I got up to go get some water but then I felt it, Shit, my water just broke.

"Uhh guys.." I say, they all look at me "my water just broke.."

All hell broke lose

Darry quickly got up and ran upstairs to get the bag that he had packed for this very moment, johnnys running over to me and holding my hand, sodas helping me get out the door, Dallas runs to get his keys, ponyboy is yelling his head off freaking out, two-bit ran to the fridge to get a beer, and Steve is helping soda and johnny get me tot he car.

Once dally got the car around soda and johnny help me get in "I swear if you get any pregnancy goo on my car seat I'll-" I cut dally off "SHUT THE FUCK UP WINSTON AND DRIVE!" He stepped on the gas and we sped to the hospital. (Btw soda, johnny, and Dally are in Dallas car with you while the rest took the other car)

*at the hospital*

We run inside in a panic, I was surprisingly very calm "hey! She's about to give birth we need a doctor!" Yelled dally "alright follow me" she said getting up and walking us to a room "ok now who's the father?" She asked, Johnny raised his hand "would you like to be there for the birth?" She asked him "uh yes please" he said, I smile. She gives me a gown and assigns me a bed, Johnny held my hand the whole time which was nice "it's gonna be ok hun, we'll get through it together", I smile and start to cry a bit but he wiped the tears away and kissed my head.

*skip pass through the birth part cuz I really don't wanna write that*

There she was.. our beautiful daughter, I look over at John y and he is crying very hard with happy tears "she looks just like you" he cry's and hands me the baby, I look her in her dark baby brown eyes "she has your eyes.." I say crying a bit "you want me to get the gang?" Asked Johnny I nodded.

PONYBOY POV:
We where waiting in the hallway for Johnny to give us the signal that the baby was born, we hear a door open and see Johnny walk out crying and waves his hand for us to go over, we all shot up and pushed eachother trying to be the first one to see the baby, lucky for me im in track and younger so I squeezed through the crowed of greasers and saw it, I saw y/n tired puffy face and I saw the baby in her hands, it looked kinda weird but I didn't wanna say anything.

YOUR POV: I saw pony in the door way with the rest of the gang behind him they all ran over to me and crowed around the baby "would you look at that.." said Darry, soda rushed over "hi babyyy, look at you" he cooed, I laugh a little "hi little baby, it's your favorite uncle ponyboy" everyone looked at pony "you? Favorite uncle? Nah nah I'm favorite uncle" said soda "umm clearly not! I'm best uncle!" Shouted two-bit "ok lady's calm down I'm obviously going to be the favorite" bragging dally, I laughed a bit form there arguing, they are all gonna be great uncles but Johnny is gonna be the best dad..

Johnny kisses me "hi there mama" he whispers

——————————————————————————-
WAIT THIS WAS KINDA CUTE-