- Student council -

"Please! I'm begging you!" The student council president yelled, on his knees in-front of you. "President.. please get off the floor. It's making me uncomfortable." You honestly told him, but unfortunately for you.. the president was.. kind of stubborn.

"With your organizing skills.. and leadership skills.. the student council will thrive! And troublesome students like Sohma Hatsuharu.. actually listen to you!" The president continued begging, as you let out a deep sigh.

"I'll consider it, now please get up, president." You earnestly told him, as he gathered more and more attention from the people around you. "You have to join the student council!" He said once again, you doubt he heard anything you said for the past 10 minutes.

"Yes sir.. I'll think about and tell you later." You told him, very close to giving up. "Thank you! Thank you for joining!" He said, jumping onto his feet and running away. "H-huh? Wait! I didn't say yes!!" You called out to him, but he was long gone.

You sighed once more.. after your meeting with Hana, the new school term had started, and things were getting more chaotic than usual. You walked up the stairs, hoping that an encounter with Kyo might recharge all the energy you had just lost.

While walking across the hallway.. you ran into Yuki and another girl who had long brown hair and bangs.. apparently they were talking about his new nickname.. "Yun-Yun."

"Yuki.. everything okay?" You asked, when his silently showed a face of disgust at the name "Yun-Yun." "Yeah." Was his simple response, as the girl quietly giggled to herself.

"Speaking of.. the president came to me early.. he was begging me to join the student council and wouldn't get off the ground for 10 minutes straight." You told him, walking alongside him. "He came to you, too? He came to me early in the morning.. begging me to be the next president." Yuki explaining, sighing, he was exhausted.

"Yun-Yun!" Manabe appeared, calling out to Yuki, a cheeky smile on his face. "He must be the culprit." Yuki mumbled, the disgust returning to his face. You had no energy to deal with Manabe.. so you quietly made your exit. "I apologize Yuki.. I'll buy you take out later." You mumbled under your breath, watching poor Yuki deal with Manabe.

Before you could fully exit.. Manabe's attention turned to you. "Ah! (Nickname) is here too! We got them both!" Manabe yelled, as he grabbed Yuki's wrist and ran off and the girl from earlier grabbed your wrist and following them. "Now that you're part of the council, you have to join the meetings, (Nickname)!" The brown haired girl told you.

"Eh! What! I haven't joined yet? I said no to the president!" You told them, letting out a deep sigh. "You mean the previous president? Our president is Yun-Yun now!" She said, leading you towards the council. "This.. is going to be a very chaotic year." You mumbled to yourself.

By the time you arrived, a guy named Naohito Sakuragi was introduced himself as the secretary of the council. Behind him, you saw Machi, and there was instantly a smile on your face. "Machi-san! It's been awhile! How are you?" You called out to her, as she moved her attention to you.

"Ah.. (Name)-senpai. I'm okay. And you?" She replied, offering you a small smile. "I'm okay! Was your break okay? Hopefully it was fun?" You told her, as she responded. You eventually learned that the girl with long brown hair, who had been dragging you was Kimi Todo and she too was a secretary.

You glanced at Yuki, who was regretting basically every decision in his life, he looked absolutely done with every single one of them. "Poor Yun-Yun." You mumbled under your breath. "And now a word from our leader please!" Manabe excitedly announced. Yuki sighed.

"I'm Yuki Sohma, the president. To fulfill our duties as the student council, we'll all need to work together. While I lack in many aspects as a president, I will try my best." He finished, hes as cool as always. You glanced at Machi, who stood beside you, her eyes slightly sparkled as she stared at Yuki.

"Yeah! Let's all work hard!" Manabe cheered, as the rest of you clapped. This is really going to be a chaotic year.

🐈🐈🐈

And so the chaotic day continued, and the one thing you got out of it was that.. the student council consisted of a bunch of idiots. You had also heard that there was a small argument between Yuki and Manabe and hoped that everything was okay. You sighed, exhausted from the events of today.

You and Kyo were walking home, hand in hand. You weren't able to see Kyo a lot so it made you happy that you were able to spend time with him. "Oi, watch out." He said, gently pulling you away from the pole you almost bumped into.

"Where's your idiotic head gone? Be careful idiot." He nagged, as you pouted. "Stop being so mean, you dumb cat." You told him, letting go of his hand and instead crossing your arms. You sped up, only turning around once to stick your tongue out. "Come back." He called out, slightly jogging to catch-up to you.

"Why should i?" You asked, and the rest of the way home was basically a game of a tag, with him being it. He ended up apologizing by lightly pecking your forehead. Oh, how much you loved afternoons like these..

🐈🐈🐈