- Conferences -

"Don't be so stubborn Satsuki-chan.. focus on rest. And the baby." You told her over the phone, for the past fews, Satsuki had been the one attending all your parent-teacher conferences. And she was insisting on doing it again. "Fine.. but you have to be super careful."

For some reason that day your heart felt a little sour, and your mood was down. You sighed to yourself before entering Kyo's room, he was reading something on his bed. You sat at the edge of his bed dwelling deep into your thoughts. Kyo glanced at you.

"Oi.. you okay?" He asked, setting his book down. You offered him a smile before saying: "Yes!" His frown deepened as he moved closer to you. "Don't lie." He mumbled. You found it kind of weird and a bit heart-warming how we could notice even the slightest changes in your mood.

"In all honesty.. I don't really know why I'm kot feeling okay.." You told him, as he gently grabbed your wrist pulling your body closer to his. It was his tsundere-ish way of asking you if you wanted a hug, you smiled to yourself, before wrapping your arms around his body, gently resting your head on his chest.

His arm ever-so slightly rested on your back, the other one on the back of your head. "You're so sweet Kyo!" You teased, your energy returning. "Shut up!" He yelled back, however there was a smile evident on his face.. he was glad you're going back to normal.

🐈🐈🐈

And before you knew it the conferences had begun. You sighed in annoyance.. when Shigure came dressed up in a suit with his hair slicker back.. apparently he was Tohru's guardian for the conference.

You felt bad for Ms. Mayu, especially after knowing a little bit about their past relationship. "Tohru.. good luck! I'm rooting for you!" You told her, just as she was about to go inside, she offered you a smile. "You too.. Ms. Mayu.. good luck."

From the right side of you.. you saw Kyo walking beside Shisho. In all honesty.. you were kind of worried about Kyo's conference.. both himself and you knew the weight of the future that rested ahead. You knew that your future wasn't in your hands but in stead all planned out. And you hated that. You sighed, once more.

"(Name).. we meet again." Shisho greeted, resting his hand on your head. "Shisho-San, good morning!" You greeted him, offering him a bright smile, which he returned. "Thank you for taking care of Kyo." He stated, making eye contact with you, but when you looked into his eyes you saw an expression.. that you had never seen.

"Shisho!" Kyo yelled from beside you, blush coating his cheeks from embarrassment, this caused you and Shisho to laugh. "No.. I'm glad you could trust me with him." You told Shisho.. after you were done laughing. You looked at Kyo, taking his hand into yours.

"It'll be okay.. our future.. will be okay. But do what you want.. what your heart wants." Was all you could tell him, in fact.. you didn't know if you believed in that. He offfered you a smile, it had been a long time since you had since a smile so bright.

"You too. Don't overthink it.. we'll go through it together." He mumbled, quickly running away in embarrassment, Shisho walked after him, a knowing smile on his lips. You conference and Yuki's conference was tommorow. You were definitely not looking forward to yours.

An was slung over your shoulder, and you slightly jumped in surprise. Uotani offered you a huge grin when you looked at her. "Yo! We're going to your house today." She told you, excitement radiating off her. From behind you saw, Tohru and Hana-chan. "We're gonna have a somen party!" Tohru cheered.

🐈🐈🐈

"Eh? Hanajima-San likes Shisho?" Yuki asked, incredibly confused, she slightly nodded her head before looking at you. "I'll be your mother-in-law." She said, with no expression on her face. "Wait! What?" You asked.. kind of worried.

Kyo yelled in annoyance.. walking to the kitchen when everyone except you had left. You offered him a smile. "All I could think about today.. was how I wanted to say by your side in my future. You are my future." Kyo bluntly stated.. catching you off guard.

He laughed at your expression, before leaning in slightly pecking your forehead. "You're my future dummy."

🐈🐈🐈

The next day, you waiting in-front or the school gates for Satsuki-chan. While waiting you ended up running into Yuki.. and his mom. "Ah.. hello." You greeted the lady, offering her a smile. She glanced at you, before saying: "Glad to see your well." Her voice was cold, sending shivers up your spine.

All you could do was offer her one more smile, as she walked past you. Yuki paused, offering you an apologetic smile. "Yuki.. good luck. You can do this. Don't overthink it. The future will sort itself out.. you know. Just.. it's your future.. and I believe it'll go the way you make it go." You rambled on, as he chuckled while placing his hand above your head.

"Yeah. Thank you." Was all he could say. He quickly left. A few moments later, Ayame breezed past you, rushing to the class Yuki had gone into. He had a bouquet of roses and was dressed very.. fancy. "...I wish them luck."

Eventually a black car had stopped infront of you, and Satsuki had exited it, the moment she saw you, she offered you a bright smile. Compared to the last time you had seen her.. her baby bump had grown. "Satsuki-chan! Hi! Thank you so much for coming!" You greeted her, offering her a smile.

"(Name)-chan! Hello!" Was her response, she slowly took her hand into yours sensing all the nerves you had. "Things today will go well, and no matter what you do, I will support you!" She told you, as you led her to your classroom. "Yeah.."

🐈🐈🐈