- Cinderlla-ish Part 2 -

"Kind hearted Cinderella, I will grant you one wish.. what is your wish?" Yuki asked, offering her one of his charming smiles. Cinderella smiled: "Lovely. Burn the ballroom down to ashes." She said, going back to her tea as the crowd gasped, in horror.

"That's a crime. Try again, with a kinder and purer wish." Yuki stated, sighing when he heard her previous request, he expected this nonetheless. "Pure..?" She thought for a moment: "I want to eat Yakiniku." She requested, as Yuki sighed once more. "That's not what I meant."

"Cinderella!" The step-mother called out, as the fairy god mother quickly disappeared or in other words as Yuki quickly hid behind the cardboard house. "Oh no. It's my mother." Cinderella said, with all most no emotion in her voice. The mother entered the stage once more, dragging her two daughters with her.

"Have you finished the dress?" The mother rudely asked, her voice became softer when she noticed the three dresses behind Cinderella which magically appeared. "Oh? You actually made them? Was it really you who made them?" The mother questioned, letting go of her two daughters.

"Cinderella-San! You're amazing! They're such lovely dresses! You're so skilled!" Tohru cheered her on as you nodded from beside her. "She's right, sister! You've done such an amazing job, I'm proud of you!" You complimented her.

"Thank you, I'm glad you like my handmade dresses." Cinderella spoke, emphasizing the word "handmade." She had a smug smile on her face. Meanwhile the crowd watched as Cinderalla took all the credit.

"Never mind that! We have to get dressed and go!" The stepmother yelled once again, taking a hold of you and Tohru, as she once again began dragging you out. "U-um! Wait! What about.. Cinderella-san?" Tohru asked. "She stays home!" Mother yelled once more, exiting of the stage.

"Good job fairy godmother." Cinderella complimented, as Yuki appeared out of thin-air, right beside her. "Now it's your turn Cinderella, tell me your wish." Yuki spoke, displaying his charming smile once again.

Cinderalla began to say Yakiniku but was quickly cut off by Yuki: "Right, you'll take this pumpkin carriage straight to the castle." While the said carriage moved ahead, the background was quickly switched to one with the castle. And cinderalla was finally off the stage.

"And so interrupted by her god mother, Cinderella was able to attend the ball." The narrator spoke once again.

The next scene showed the background of a ballroom, and some of your classmates were dancing in the said room. At the right side stood the prince and his assistant.

"Wipe that disgruntled look off your face. We're having this ball for you." You heard the prince's assistant or in other words Uotani say. She was dressed in a suit, or something close to one, she also.. on her request, had a red cape. "Go find yourself a good catch." Uo-chan nagged as the prince, sighed.

The prince or Kyo, was dressed in a prince's outfit and he looked dashing. "Shut it. I'm not interested." He grumbled, staring at the ball, his eyes filled with boredom. "This is exactly why you're still a virgin." Uo-chan mumbled, looking away.

"What's wrong with you?! Have you no shame!" Kyo yelled, his face flushed with red blush, and he looked away embarrassed. The two soon began squabbling, as the crowd watched in surprise.."The prince would not dance, despite the friendly urgings from his worker." The narrator began, emphasizing the word "friendly."

"My prince will you-" A woman went up asking,  Kyo turned his back towards them. "No." He grumbled. "What about m-" Another woman went up, but quickly got cut off. "No." He said again, getting more irritated. "Prince please dance wit-" This time Tohru went up, but she too quickly got cut off. "No! Go dance with someone else." He grumbled even louder.

"My prince, will you be my part-" You asked him, a smile on your face, however Kyo exploded: "I said I won't dance! You sh.." The prince quickly shut up, when he noticed who was asking. His face went blank and he tried stopping you, who walked away. "Wai-"

"Needless to say he curtly refused the stepsisters as well." The narrator deadpanned, continuing on with the script. He emphasized the fact that the prince had rejected the sisters. "What.. am I doing?" Kyo solemnly asked, slowly sitting down. "Don't get all depressed and out of character." Uo-chan mumbled.

"The livelier the ball became, the more downcast the prince became." The narrator said, watching the depressed prince. "So this is the ball.." A beautiful woman, with glass slippers and a long flowy black gown walked in. "After much anticipation, Cinderalla arrived."

The crowd gasped after noticing how Cinderella was dressed in black head to toe. "Wow! She's beautiful!" Tohru cheered from beside you, as you agreed with her. "Now there's a pretty woman. Ask her to dance." Uo-chan encouraged as the prince looked away instantly. "No way!" He yelled.

However the narrator had a different opinion: "The prince fell in love with Cinderella at first sight and asked her to dance." He said, as Kyo flinched. "Why do I have to?!" He asked, yelling at the narrator, who simply turned away: "Because I say so."

Meanwhile pretty Cinderalla walked towards the food, she was extremely happy at the fact that there was Yakiniku at the table. "Oi! Dance with me!" The prince asked, although it did seem like he was challenging her rather than asking. "Nah." She refused, as Kyo sighed in relief.

[ To be continued again 😃 apologies for dragging this episode out so much ]

🐈🐈🐈