Chap 1

The story of tensura when mikami satoru was born into the mikami family with a father named mikami tatsu and a mother named mikamu natsune.

The most surprising thing about the identity of satoru's parents is that they are reincarnations of 2 individuals velvanava and lucia. During the terrorist incident, veldanava and lucia did not die but were reincarnated as humans in a world without magic. So they cannot return to their old world. They have a son named satoru. Satoru is now in his 40s because he's a dragonoid so he doesn't seem to be getting old like his parents, on a date with his juniors, because he saved his juniors, he was stabbed died. Although he is a dragonoid, he has never been exposed to magic elements and there is no magic element here, he cannot regenerate, along with his wish, satoru was reincarnated into a slime with the core of one leg. Veldanava and Lucia are deeply hurt after hearing the news.

Lucia: what did I do wrong to have this result.

Veldanava : I didn't do anything wrong but the world is too cruel. somewhere Satoru woke up in a big cave, he couldn't see anything he started moving, then he heard a voice, and that was great sage, his one skill, he started moving and started eating grass and quartz to make potions and he was getting close to a dragon, or his uncle but of course now neither he nor veldora know it

Veldora pov :Wahaha I'm sealed in a cage, and it's been over 300 years since I've been sealed, I'm feeling so bored, no I'm veldora I'm amazing. I was taking a selfie when I felt a very familiar presence, maybe my two sisters, no this feeling is very loud to my brother, maybe he has revived. But what I see in front of me is a slime but it feels like its core is hairy

Then veldora started a story with satou then named rimuru tempest and veldora tempest, veldora agreed to be friend rimuru and agreed to feed him to be able to free the prison indefinitely. On the way rimuru met a trio of adventurers, coming out of the cave he met a goblin villager, he helped the goblin villagers fight the wolf in exchange for their loyalty. he then went to the dwarven kingdom and recruited the kajin in the construction of his village and during the construction of his village he meets a trio of adventurers and a Japanese summoned shizu, by shizu he has now taken human form and he promises shizu to save her students and beat demon lord leon 1 match.He then met the orges and then they became his subordinates. Now Rimuru had to deal with one problem that was the barrier of the orc lord army. While discussing, he met a dryad named treyni asking him to help defeat the orc lord, rimuru agreed.Ord lord battle: while the kijins were fighting the orcs, Rimuru was in the air watching, then he flew down and approached the orc lord, just at that moment the geld came and was eaten by the orc lord evolving into orc disater. At this moment, he asked the Great Sage to turn on attack mode to fight the orc lord, after a while, rimuru used gluttony to absorb the orc lord.(reported, individual rimuru tempest  received demon lord seed, 10,000 souls evolution condition)(Report the rimuru individual has the core of a true dragon, can evolve into a true dragon, the bug is not eligible for analysis and evolution)

Rimuru : why is the demon lord and true dragon seed so similar to veldora but that's all, I don't need it right now. Then rimuru got the cooperation of the lizardman and was made the leader of the jura forest by everyone. There, somewhere the 4 demon lords who watched the match were frey, carrion, clayman and millim. Milim with his milim eyes milim can see that rimuru has dragon element in rimuru feels very interested.

Milim : interesting, I'll go there to investigate don't interfere

Rimuru was walking on the streets of tempest with his slime body when he sensed a great energy approaching and he ran to the hill to avoid causing damage. Falling from the sky a pink-haired girl tied in two

Milim : my name is milim demon king mllim

Rimuru: hello I'm rimuru. Why did you come here?

Milim : I came to say hello