Story 3: Rimuru in Demon Slayer. Chap 1: Rimuru Nava and Kanae Kocho.

Kanae Kocho a girl with slender build, much like her younger sister. A girl with a rather tall appearance with red lips. She had long, straight, black hair that reached just below her waist, worn down with two shorter clumps over her shoulders, and arched, ear-length bangs on either side of her face with sparkling purple eyes.

She is a member of the Demon Slayer Corps, an organization formed to exterminate demons. She possesses for herself the breath of flowers. She is also one of the pillars of the Demon Slayer Corps. She is respected by many like her younger sisters Shinobu Kocho and Kanao Tsuyuri. But during one of her quests to kill a demon, on the way she encountered a stronger opponent than her, that is, Doma. Even though she couldn't defeat the demon, she was able to hold him back until the sun rose, but now Kanae was seriously injured and was about to die before she died she wanted her sister to have a normal life but Shinobu would swear that she would kill Doma and avenge her sister.

Shinobu then left and left her sister there. After Shinobu left, Kanae thought that death was waiting for her but no it never came. Just when she was about to die, her body glowed, and she gradually regained consciousness. She no longer felt the pain from her previous wounds, to be exact, there were no wounds left.

She slowly opened her eyes, the first thing she saw was a person with blue hair and yellow pupils, those eyes seemed to see through her soul, the beauty of that person is immeasurable not even a goddess could match, his beauty making her freeze and admire it.

Rimuru Pov:

:After I finished planting the paperwork, I asked Ciel to take me to a certain world to have fun. After coming to that world, I realized that the houses of this world have the same architecture as the houses in Japan, the scene here is also very peaceful, but according to Ciel's words, there are demons and demon slayers. I was talking to Ciel when we passed a village, it seems that this village had a fight between the demons and the demon slayer. I stopped when I saw a girl with a rather tall build with black hair, she could be said to be quite pretty. But it looks like she was badly injured and couldn't hold out much longer. Seeing that, I used healing magic to save her.

I could see her slowly regaining consciousness, then she opened her eyes and looked at me intently, I could see the pink marks on her cheeks. I saw that and asked.

Rimuru: Are you okay, I remember healing you. (puts his hand on Kanae's head).

Rimuru Pov end.

RImuru's actions brought Kanae back to reality and stuttered in response to the question.

Kanae: I'm fine, thank you very much. (Her face is now red as a tomato instead of pink spots).

Rimuru: Oh it's okay, saving people is the right thing to do. (Laughing).

Kanae thinks: Ouchh Critical, that smile must be forbidden.

Rimuru: Ah, but to correct you, I'm a boy.

Kanae: Oh yes. Chotto mate, a boy?

Rimuru: Yes, I'm a boy.