Happy New Year

Rimuru, 25 years old this year, an under-appreciated employee at a  company, his salary is not too high, he lives in an apartment quite far from the city, so he often has to get up very early and take the train to work. It can be said that Rimuru's life is like that of other Japanese. 

Rimuru is an orphan since childhood so he doesn't know who his parents or relatives are. But he didn't care too much about it because he was a person who liked to be alone, he was a person who didn't like attention.

At this moment in a room, Rimuru was playing his favorite game when he suddenly realized.

Rimuru: "It's the end of the year, I have to prepare something"

Rimuru stopped playing his game, he turned off his computer and changed.

He wears a clean clothes.

Rimuru: Okay, lLet's clean the apartment

So Rimuru started cleaning his apartment.

After hours of cleaning, he finished cleaning.

It was dark at this time.

Rimuru: It's already dark, maybe I should go out and see how it's going, it's almost the new year.

It was getting very cold. Rimuru put on his winter clothes and went out. It is snowing outside but the streets are still full of people, it seems that everyone is looking forward to new year. 

Rimuru walked on the street, the doors were bright, there were many events going on, the atmosphere was bustle.

Rimuru was walking when he saw a piano competition held and the prize was a cat.

Rimuru: "Kawaii"

So Rimuru decided to enter the contest.

He signed up and waited for his turn.

MC: Next it's Rimuru.

Rimuru stepped onto the stage. The MC looked at the outfit Rimuru was wearing, he suddenly realized something.

MC: Are you a boy, I didn't recognize it.

Rimuru said nothing but walked over to the piano, sat down and started playing.