Rimuru X Velzard

Velzard, A beautiful white-haired girl. She has pure white skin with cold and bewitching blue diamond colored eyes and bright white lips.

 She is a talented person who is always praised by everyone, but she is always depressed because she doesn't know the reason for her existence, that is, until her parents give her a small surprise

Velzard Pov: Today I achieved high results in school again, praised by my classmates, I was also confessed to by a quite popular boy in school, Guy Crimson, but I refused. I came home today and my mother was nowhere to be found, I really don't care too much, I go to the kitchen and make myself dinner, then I took a shower and I was about to go to bed when I heard the door open, I went downstairs to say hello to my parents.

Velzard: Welcome home Otosan, Okasan.

Lucia: Hi Velzard, sorry we can't come home these days, but to make up for it, I have a surprise for you.

Velzard: Surprise?

Veldanava: That's right, I'm sure you'll like it.

I walked over to my parents, she was holding something wrapped up in a soft cloth in her hand, and my father was helping her walk.

Velzard: what is it?

My mother slowly moved what she was holding in her hand to reveal a face, the face of a sleeping baby, a baby with the cutest face I've never seen before, with blue hair. Witnessing this scene made my heart feel warm.

Velzard: This is...

Lucia: This is Rimuru Nava, He is your younger brother, don't let his cute face and looks fool you, he's actually a boy.

I was shocked because I have a younger brother, I reached out my hand to touch my little brother's small hand, it was so small and soft, it seems like this action of mine woke Rimuru up, I thought the baby would cry but I was wrong, Rimuru opened his eyes and revealed two pairs of beautiful yellow pupils, then he looked at me and smiled at me naturally I felt a strange feeling. The feeling that I haven't felt for a long time, happiness.\

Lucia: Do you want to hold him?

I just nodded, then Mom gave Rimuru to me to hold, Rimuru still looked at me with amused expression then he buried his face close to my chest and fell asleep.

Velzard Pov End.

Tears flow from Velzard's eyes, they were tears of happiness.

Since then Velzard spends most of her day taking care of and playing with Rimuru, even dropping out of clubs just to have more time to play with her brother. Velzard's feelings gradually became deeper, it was no longer a sisterly love, it had become a boy and girl love.

Present.

Velzard is waiting for her younger brother to come home from school, Rimuru has studied 2nd grade but it seems his older sister is still very worried about him. You can't blame Velzard because even though Rimuru is a boy, he has become extremely cute and beautiful, maybe too cute.