Chap 3

In the working room in Tempest currently consisted of Lucia, Veldanava, velgrynd, velzard, Milim, Rimuru and the four ancestors. Their faces are very serious, they are talking about something.

That issue was of course about Rimuru.

Velgrynd: From now on I will take care of rimuru

Velgrynd approached Rimuru, intending to grab his hand, but was stopped by Velzard.

Velzard: Ara ara, the one who takes care of the rimuru should be me. (part of velzard's aura was leaked)

Lucia: no I'm his mother, I'm the one who should take care of the rimuru.

Rimuru: no need, I can take care of myself, moreover I'm a king...

Before Ri finished his sentence, he felt Lucia, Velgrynd and Velzard's murderous gazes.

Lucia: What did you say Rimuru

Ri: a haahaha, it's okay (rimuru is sweating)

Milim: no, you are the one who will take care of the rimuru.

So the battle broke out between the girls over who would take care of the rimuru

After a while of arguing, someone opened the door hard and entered the room, it was chole, but

 the girls were still arguing and didn't pay attention to chole.

Chloe appeared surprised by Veldanava and Lucia's presence, but after hearing the topic of who would take care of ri, Chole also jumped into the argument.

Chloe: sensei is mine, you have to be the one to take care of sensei.Whereas rimuru and veldanava only know how to sigh.

After a while of arguing, it is still not decided who will take care of the rimuru.In the end they made a decision:Monday is milim ,Tuesday Velzard, Wed Velgrynd, Thursday, Friday: chole, Saturday Sunday is Lucia.

Since today is Saturday, today Rimuru will be taken care of by Lucia.

Lucia: fufu, today the baby will be taken care of by mom. (laughs with a devilish smile)

Lucia approached rimuru and hugged him so, rimuru tried to resist but failed due to his small body and because ciel had turned off all of his skills.

Rimuru was picked up by Lucia.

Lucia: Rimuru, where is your house, I will sleep with you today.

Rimuru: Hey, I'm an adult now mom.

Lucia: it's okay baby (says in a scary voice)

Rimuru: Yes, it's nothing.

Ri then went with Lucia and Velda to ri's little house.

Veldanava: I live in such a small house

Rimuru: Oh yes, it reminds me of my past life.

Lucia: So do you want me to build you a castle?

Rimuru: ahaaaa, no need, I'd rather live here.Then they entered his houseThat night, she was hugged tightly by Lucia.

TIME SKIP

It has been several months since Ri was taken care of by Veldanava and Lucia. Rimuru: Still in a small body due to not being able to recover enough mana. He was sitting on Lucia's lap and thinking.

Rimuru says to ciel: it's boring, nothing to do. Ciel, can we come to earth to play

Ciel: yes, if you want, but you have to ask your mother first.

Rimuru: okay

Rimuru: oksan, i want to hang out on earth, is it ok

Lucia: fufu, it's okay my dear, but on the condition that you let me and dad come along.

Rimuru: yes, that's fine.

Rimuru: Ciel, let's go

Ciel created a portal and ri along with velda and lucia entered the portal connecting to the earth