Rimuru in Mushoku Tensei. Special Chapter: Rimuru the Maid 2

The next morning, Eris woke up tired, because she couldn't sleep, she had dark circles under her eyes.

Rimuru seemed to be quite awake even though it felt like he wasn't sleeping to keep an eye on Eris.

Rimuru started helping Eris prepare her things. This morning Eris had sword practice with Ghislaine. Because Eris is quite tired today, Rimuru will carry her to the training ground. Rimuru thought this was a good idea because when he carried her she could take a nap. Eris also thought this was a good idea and asked him to carry her there.

Eris thought she could finally get some sleep. But contrary to her expectations, after Rimuru carried her on her back, she began to be seduced by Rimuru's body. During the journey, Eris tried her best to smell Rimuru's hair as well as the feeling of touching his soft skin.

Eris: Hehe.

After a while they finally arrived.

Ghislaine: Eris, what's wrong with your face.

Ghislaine pointed at Eris's shamelessly smiling face.

Thanks to Ghislaine, Eris was able to regain her cold attitude.

Eris: Ehemmm.

Eris slowly left Rimuru's back.

Eris: Well done Rimuru. But next time you go slower, you go so fast that I can't sleep.

Rimuru: Hai.

Eris: "Because the truth is I want to feel you for a longer time."

Eris: Alright Ghislaine, let's practice.

While Eris practices with Ghislaine, Rimuru takes cooking lessons from the villa's chefs.

The chefs were surprised by Rimuru's learning speed. Today they taught Rimuru about stew. Rimuru was able to master this dish after only a few times of being taught by the chefs.

After finishing school, Rimuru brought a towel to Eris's practice area to pick her up. When Rimuru arrived, Eris's sword practice session was over. He gave her a towel to wipe her sweat.

Eris caught it and wiped her sweat.

Eris: Thank you, Rimuru.

Eris said and blew Rimuru a kiss.

Eris: Chuuu!!

Rimuru immediately stepped aside to avoid Eris' kiss.

Eris: Ehh, how dare you.

Eris immediately blew many kisses straight towards Rimuru.

Eris: Chuuu! Chuuu! Chuuu! Chuuu! Chuuuu!!!

Rimuru somehow avoided it all.

Many minutes later, for the same reason as in the morning, Eris was carried on Rimuru's back again. But this time, because she was so tired, Eris fell asleep.

After arriving at the dining room, the food was served and Eris and Rimuru's only job was to eat.

Before eating Eris placed her seat so close to Rimuru's that they were only a few centimeters apart. This lunch dish is a type of cake covered with tomatoes and cheese. This is a new dish that the chefs learned from Rimuru.

Eris: Delicious, this cake is so delicious.

Rimuru: This is the dish in my hometown. Because we are too poor, this is what we have to eat every day. I didn't expect people to like this dish so much.

After finishing eating, Rimuru went out to help everyone wash the dishes.

The afternoon was nothing special, Eris went to the market with Ghislaine to buy things while Rimuru was sent to study music. It seems that in addition to taking care of and protecting Eris, Rimuru also needs to be able to entertain Eris as well.

Back to Eris, she and Ghislaine were going to the market to buy things. Eris seemed to like candy because she bought many types of candy on her way. Eris was shopping when she passed by a pet store.

Eris immediately stopped because Eris really likes dogs and cats. Her eyes immediately caught sight of an orange dog.

Eris' eyes seemed bright. She decided to pet the dog, the dog seemed to know what to do and let her pet it.

Eris: It's decided, I'll buy you.

Ghislaine: Are you sure?

Ghislaine doesn't seem to like dogs very much, possibly because she's a cat.

Eris paid the pet seller and brought the dog she had just bought home.

On the way, she stroked the dog and ate her candy.

Eris: What should I name you? Ghislaine, do you have any ideas?

Ghislaine: What about Denji?

Eris: Denji? That's such a common name, give it another name.

Ghislaine: Hmm, what about Jake?

Eris: Jake the dog, hmmm sounds like the name of a talking dog, I don't think it's very suitable.

Ghislaine: If so, I don't have any more ideas yet.

Eris: I know, I'll name you Pochita.

The dog happily barked back as if it really liked this name. After that, Eris went to the park to train the dog she had just bought. Needless to say, Eris had a very fun and memorable time.

After playing with Pochita for a while, she decided to go back to her house as she was quite dirty.

When he got home, Rimuru was in the kitchen and cooking because today the main chefs had to go cook for a party so they couldn't cook for Eris, Hilda and Philip had already gone to attend the party. So Rimuru is the one who will cook today.

Eris let Pochita go to roam around the villa so she could take a bath.

Eris: Go, Pochita.

Pochita left Eris's arms and wagged her tail and started to explore the mansion.

Returning to Rimuru's side, he decided today cook the stew he just learned. He was having a problem, he didn't have any meat.

It seemed like the meat in the pantry was out of stock, so he went to ask people around to see if there was any meat.

Rimuru: Do you know where the meat is?

Rimuru even went out to Eris's room so he decided to ask Eris too.

Rimuru: Eris, do you know where the meat is?

While asking, Rimuru saw a strange thing.

Only then did Eris hear Rimuru's voice.

Eris: What's wrong, Rimuru, is there no meat left

?Rimuru : Don't worry I found it.Eris: Oh is that so?A few hours later Eris finished bathing, she was looking forward to the food Rimuru prepared for her.

When she got to the kitchen, she saw that all the dishes had been prepared for her. Hot stewed meat along with side dishes such as roasted meat or vegetable soup with meat were prepared for her.

Eris: It looks really delicious.

But Eris saw that only her side of the table had delicious food while Rimuru's side only had bread.

Rimuru: Forgive me Eris, but today's meat is not enough for two people.

Then they sat down to eat, Rimuru was the first to finish because he only ate a little bread, a while later Eris also finished eating.

Only now did she notice that Pochita was nowhere to be seen.

Eris: Rimuru, have you seen Pochita anywhere?

Eris asked Rimuru.

Rimuru: Pochita?

Eris: That's right. It's a small orange dog, I just bought it this morning.

Rimuru: Judging by the characteristics you mentioned, it's right in front of you.

Eris looked at her dining table but saw nothing, only the plates of food she had eaten.

Rimuru: Actually, it was once in front of you.

Eris: .....Eh.