Rimuru in Cote. Special Chapter: Trap

"If your girlfriend turns out to be a guy don't be in shock. It is just your time to suggest some..." Master Oogway

In Class B, the scene before class is quite crowded and bustling. Some students were talking to their friends, others were just sitting alone in their seats waiting for class.

Our main character Kiyotaka is sitting at the back of the classroom, in a seat next to the window and can observe the entire classroom. And that is what he is doing, observing everyone in the class. The expressions, words, and gestures of the students in the class are all observed by Kiyotaka.

At this moment, the bell rang for class, and the students immediately sat in their seats. Their teacher Chabashira opened the door to the classroom. Unlike her everyday expression, today she seems happier than usual. This made the students of class B extremely surprised. 

After walking to her podium, Chabashira sensei's attitude returned to its original state. After the class had settled down, Chabashira spoke.

Chabashira: Class, today we will have a new student.

Then someone opened the door and walked in.

A girl with long, silky blue hair walked in. This person had a fairly well-proportioned body, but the most prominent feature was still her face. Oval face, with smooth white skin, two pairs of yellow pupils that seem to be able to see through other people's souls, and finally two pairs of quite thick eyebrows.

 Oval face, with smooth white skin, two pairs of yellow pupils that seem to be able to see through other people's souls, and finally two pairs of quite thick eyebrows

She is wearing a schoolgirl outfit and looks quite cute but no less seductive.

Immediately the boys cheered, and the girls felt extremely surprised by this presence.

Chabashira: Please introduce yourself.

Rimuru: Hello everyone, my name is Rimuru, Rimuru Nava, nice to meet you.

Rimuru said as she bowed to everyone.

All the boys: "kawaii"

All the girls "Kawaii" 

Kiyotaka: "kawaii, wait what am I thinking?"

Kushida:"Kawaii, no what are you talking about Kushida you are the cutest, everyone stops paying attention to that girl and pay attention to me"

Horikita: "She seems quite cute."

Haruka:"I want to cuddle her"

Everyone in Class B seemed to have a rather favorable view of the class's new student until Rimuru said the next sentence.

Rimuru: Ah, that's right, even though I'm wearing a girl's uniform, I'm actually a boy so I hope people won't get confused, tee-hee.

Whole class: EHhhh.

Needless to say, everyone was surprised by this information. 

Everyone was gasping because they couldn't believe that in front of them was the legendary trap.