Events after the visit

Little Rimuru and Lucia just went to Lucia's friend's house to play, now they are on their way home. 

But before they go to Lucia's friend's house to play, they meet Asuna's mother and Asuna, a friend of Rimuru's.

Back in time, after Asuna and her mother separated from Rimuru.

At this moment, Asuna and her mother were walking down a street. 

Asuna was holding hands with her mother, They were talking while walking. 

Suddenly Asuna told a story that startled her mother.

Asuna: Mom, I'm pregnant with Rimuru's baby.

Asuna's mother: Ehhh.

Asuna's mother froze at her daughter's words and thought how can a baby get pregnant, maybe they did it, but she still managed to keep her composure and asked her daughter what happened. 

Asuna's mother: Why do you think that Asuna?

Asuna blushed as she replied.

Asuna: Because we kissed.

Asuna's mother: Hah?

Asuna's mother understood.

Asuna's mother: "So it is, I told her before how babies are made by kissing, maybe she thought it was possible to have children by kissing"

Asuna's Mother: So Rimuru kissed you?

Asuna blushed even more.

Asuna: No, actually... actually... I was the one who kissed him. I kissed him while he was sleeping, I couldn't resist.

Asuna's mother was taken aback by her daughter's reply, unlike the shy daughter she knew, she didn't expect her daughter to be so bold.

Asuna: I kissed Rimuru so that means I am carrying Rimuru's child, right?

Asuna's Mother: No, not until you know pain.

Asuna: ?

Asuna was about to ask her mother when suddenly they heard the voices and screams of the surrounding crowd.

Everyone: Stop it, turn around.

It turned out that Asuna and her mother were crossing the street but because of their conversation they didn't notice and it's currently  red light.

Asuna's mother looked ahead of her to see a truck coming towards them at high speed and showing no sign of stopping.

Asuna's mother tried her best to push her daughter out of the way of the truck, but it was too late, and before she could do anything, the truck was right in front of them

After that, there was only shouting, chattering and the sound of ambulances.

Back with Rimuru and Lucia they went home, Rimuru changed out of his clothes and changed to the ones he usually wears at home then they ate a dinner together and chatted happily.