Rimuru in Cote. Chap 9: Cruise Ship Special Test

After the test on the island, everyone got on the boat again. Class D thought that it was thanks to Suzune that the class was at the top of the group, everyone came to thank Suzune. Meanwhile, Ri was being questioned by Ichinose.

Ichinose: Rimuru, how did you do it? (quickly asked).

Rimuru: Well (hesitant to answer). But in the end he had to give in and explain to Ichinose and the method he used. Ichinose made a surprised expression and said.

Ichinose: It's true that you can use points to buy anything. But why didn't you tell me. (angry).

Rimuru saw that his girlfriend was angry so he approached and kissed Ichinose on the cheek and said.

Rimuru: I'm sorry. (face is a bit red because this is the first time he kissed a girl on the cheek other than his mother).

Ichinose looked red when she saw Rimuru kiss her cheek and said to Rimuru.

Ichinose: Just this time.

Rimuru then invited Ichinose to dinner.

Rimuru: Ichinose, let's go have dinner (pulls Ichinose's hand).While walking Ichinose put her head on Rimuru's shoulder and made a happy face.

When walking they caught Kiyotaka and kushida saying something. They greeted the two of them.

Rimuru: hello kiyotaka, kushida, what are you talking about. Are you guys dating.

To Rimuru's words, Kushida turned around and answered emphatically.

Kushida: It's not like that. Where are Rimuru and Ichinose going.

Rimuru: We're going to eat.

Kushida: Can I come with you? ( insist).

Rimuru: okay....

Rimuru didn't finish his sentence when he saw that ichinose's was not good, so he refused.

Rimuru: Maybe some other time Kushida, I have to spend time with my wife today (turns his gaze towards Ichinose).

When Ichinose heard Rimuru call her wife, her face changed color, her face was as red as a tomato.

Ichinose thinks: did he just call me wife, Rimuru called me wife.

Rimuru: I was joking.Rimuru's words brought Ichinose back to reality.

Ichinose: Rimuru Baka, baka baka baka. Speaking towards Rimuru.

Rimuru: Hai Hai.

The scene of a happy couple, but there is one person who can't stand the scene in front of her, that's Kushida.

Kushida Pov:

I can't take it anymore I want to take Rimuru back from that bitch, dare to take my Rimuru and even touch his body.

Kushida Pov end.

Then Rimuru and Ichinose went to the cafeteria and ordered food, while eating Rimuru would sometimes feed Ichinose, they ate together happily.

After eating Rimuru and Ichinose went to the theater and there Rimuru gave Ichinose a piece of music with a violin in hand.

Ichinose admires her boyfriend's talent and praises him for being good.

Rimuru then saw Ichinose off to her room. And he went back to his room, when he got back to his room he found Horikita taking a shower, and he went back to his bed and fell asleep.

Next morning.

Rimuru Pov :I actually woke up and looked at the clock, it was 7:30 am, I got up to brush my teeth, wash my face, then put on my clothes when I heard the notification that a test was about to start.

I immediately turned on my phone and saw the message that I had to gather in room 609. I went to room 609, when I got to the room, there were people in the room with 3 students, I sat down on the chair and the teacher started to explain the rules of the test.

It seems the students are divided into 12 different groups, and I am in the Pig group. After the teacher finished the lecture, I started to think that if Class D guessed correctly in all groups, wouldn't it get 600 points. Then maybe I can go up to class C or B.

I used my magic to predict who would be chosen from all 12 groups I decided to send to suzune and of course Ichinose.

I plan to send them on the 2nd day.

And when on the 2nd day I decided to send suzune the leader of the 5 groups without and on Ichinose's side, I sent the results of 6 groups, I believe she will be fine.

Rimuru Pov end.

Suzune Pov:

I just finished group discussion with dragon group when I saw Rimuru's message, he texted me the names followed by the title Vip.

I texted him asking how he knew, and he just said.

Rimuru: Well, it's because I already analyzed it. You just have to trust me.

If he's right, we'll have 250 class points for sure going to Class C. I decided to believe him and send it to the people in each group.

Suzune pov end.

Then after the test ended Rimuru was sitting with suzune, karuizawa, and Kiyotaka. Suddenly, each person's phone popped up with the result of the test.

Class A has 200 points deducted to 924 points.

Class B gets 300 points and increased to 1103 points.

Class C gets 150 points and increased to 642 points.

Class D was added 350 points and increased to 662 points.

With this result, everyone was surprised especially Horikita and Horikita just asked Rimuru.

Suzune: Rimuru how can you guess it right.

Rimuru: I already analyzed it before.

Kiyotaka and Kairuizawa look silly surprised by suzune's words. At this moment a person approached and kissed Rimuru's cheek.

Ichinose: Thank you, Rimuru.

Rimuru: With that score, your class has already reached Class A, Ichinose, congratulations.

Suzune: Could it be that you...

Without letting suzune finish, rimuru stood up and took ichinose's hand and left. With that result, ichinose's class went up to class A, Arisu's class went to class B, Rimuru's class went to class C, and Ryuen's class went to class D.

Rimuru thinks: I will do everything in my power to help Ichinose achieve her dream, because I love Ichinose.