Rimuru in Chainsaw Man. Chap 5: Advice and battle with the bat devil

The story continues with Rimuru accepting Forrest's invitation and eating chocolate while listening to Forrest's story.

After a while, Rimuru ate all of Forrest's chocolate and Forrest finished his story.

Rimuru: Listen, Forrest, after I heard your story, it seemed to me that you fell in love with your childhood friend Jenny too blindly. Your story reminds me of two characters from a movie that I watched when I was homeless and watched on the TVs that were swarmed outside a store. Even your name coincides with that of the main character of that movie.

Forrest:?

The movie that Rimuru watched:

Jenny: Hi Forrest, I know you just got back from Vietnam and you love me but I'm gonna run a train with this group of Black Panthers I just met.

Forrest: Okay, Janae.

At another time:

Jenny: Hi Forrest, I know you came all this way to New York to visit me but I'm gonna go do blow and sleep with a bunch of stockbrokers.

Forrest: Okay, Janae.

At another time:

Jenny: Hi Forrest now that I have the most contagious and incurable disease known to mankind I'll finally have pity s*x with you.

Forrest: Ok, Janae and I'll mow the grass and raise the AIDS baby.

Back to Rimuru.

Rimuru: Listen, you look like a good person and that Jenny girl is a bad person I think she saw you're succeeding and becoming a millionaire so she invited you over because before you succeed, she never invites you. I wouldn't be surprised if she called you in and said she had a baby with you, she's obviously going to use you.

Forrest listened to Rimuru's words and seemed to have understood something.

Forrest: Oh my god you're right, what am I going to do now?

Rimuru then told Forrest what he had to do.

Rimuru then stood up and said goodbye to Forrest but he did not forget to encourage Forrest.

Rimuru's hands made a Rock and Roll hand sign and he swayed and spoke.

Rimuru: Rimuru - Rimuru -Nii, a Rimuru - Rimuru Smile, straight to your heart! Rimuru gave gave you a smile! Stay strong, Forrest.

Forrest: Thanks.

Rimuru then left Forrest alone.

Forrest: What a nice girl, now let's give that b*tch a beating.

Forrest clenched his fist and punched his other hand as an affirmation that he was ready.

Rimuru was walking quite normally when suddenly a building near him was destroyed by something as debris flew towards Rimuru.