Rimuru's Little Adventure

In the backyard of Mikami's house, 3-year-old Rimuru was leaning against a tree, holding a pet in his hand and stroking it. That pet was a platypus, it was given to Rimuru and named Perry.

 That pet was a platypus, it was given to Rimuru and named Perry

Perry often disappears for unknown reasons.

Rimuru was stroking Perry when his mother, Lucia called him.

Lucia: Rimuru, Can you come inside?

Rimuru: Hai.

Rimuru with his tiny feet ran into the house, after Rimuru left, Perry disappeared.

In the kitchen, Lucia was cutting the flour into small pieces.

Lucia: Rimuru, can you help me buy things to make Ramen? I already have some ingredients, but still lack a lot.

Rimuru: Ok, mom.

Lucia handed Rimuru a scroll of what she needed to buy. It includes sake, soy sauce, bacon, pork bone, chicken eggs, and seaweed.

Lucia then gave Rimuru 6900 yen.

Rimuru accepted his mother's money with eagerness. He then said goodbye and began his journey to find the Ramen ingredients.

Rimuru: Ittekimasu!!!

Lucia: Itterashai.

Rimuru's first destination was the butcher shop to buy bacon and pork ribs.

Rimuru ran eagerly with his small feet with a determined expression that looked cute. Needless to say, all eyes on the street were on him.

A random girl:  That child is so cute, I'm so jealous of her mother.

A random female student: so cute, I want to kidnap that girl and raise her.

 Rimuru's beauty and cuteness seemed to attract more attention than necessary.

Even the people driving on the road were attracted to Rimuru. In particular, there was a delivery man named Satoru Fujinuma that almost got hit by a car by looking at Rimuru.

But those who look at Rimuru all have one thing in common, that they all think Rimuru is a girl.

Rimuru ran too fast so he bumped into a high school girl with a pretty face and cute pink twintails.

Rimuru: Itai!!!, Oh I'm sorry.

???: ...!!! Ah, ... yeah it's okay.

Rimuru got up and ran again.

Matsuzaka: That girl is so cute she looks like an angel, so sweet, really sweet.

Suddenly, the female student's eyes lit up red, her mouth curled into a creepy smile, her tongue licking her lips, and looked at Rimuru.

Rimuru, after a short run, came to a butcher shop, a shop named  Shion's butcher shop.

Rimuru used a chair to stand on the counter, and after ringing the bell for a while, someone came out. It was a purple haired girl with huge breasts, her name was Shion. The owner of this butcher shop.

Shion: It's Rimuru, you come again

Rimuru: Hai~~

Rimuru is familiar with this shop as he often comes here to buy meat.

Shion: So what are you going to buy today?

Rimuru then handed Shion the paper.

Shion: Bacon and pork bones. Here, wait for me.

Shion took out the bacon then she cut the bacon into small pieces with her huge knife, the same thing that is applied to the pork bones.

Shion then put the withered flesh and bones into a bag and gave it to Rimuru.

Rimuru was about to give money to Shion but Shion didn't accept it.

Shion: No need to pay. Instead of paying, you can try the food I just cooked.

Shion put on a soup full of ingredients like fermented shark meat mixed with other meats and for some reason the soup was fuming in the shape of a skull.

Shion: Or you can give me a kiss (◡‿◡✿).

Rimuru did not answer.

Shion: Rimuru?

Rimuru had run away since Shion said there's no need to pay.

Shion: Rimuruuuuuuuuuu, at least let me bite your cheek (T_T).

Rimuru ran to the next place where the rest could be found, the supermarket.

After a while, he also arrived.

Rimuru entered the supermarket, as usual a lot of people looked at him, Rimuru started searching for the ingredients in the scroll, after a while he also gathered the rest of the ingredients, Rimuru decided to reward himself, Rimuru go to the ice cream shop. He opened the ice cream cabinet and took out his favorite box, slime ice cream. Rimuru then approached the checkout counter. There was a black haired girl, she was a cashier, hinata sakaguchi, a rather cold person.

Rimuru put the things on and Hinata charged.

Hinata: Yours is 6900 yen.

Rimuru was eating ice cream cutely and gave the money to Hinata.

Hinata: "Cute"

Rimuru then went to the bus stop and got on the bus.

Rimuru came home with the spoils.

Rimuru: Mama, Tadaima.

Lucia: Okaerinasai, Rimuru.

Outside the Mikami family's house.

Matsuzaka: So this is where she lives, fufu.