Rimuru in Cote. Chap2: meeting Arisu Sakayanagi

After having breakfast, rimuru and Lucia went to his new school. When walking on the street, there are whispers of people talking about certain topics.

"Do you see that boy over there, so cute"

"Boy, it's a girl, isn't it?"

"But he's wearing a men's uniform, isn't he?"

"Is it true?"

Rimuru went to the top and everyone talked about it.

After an hour, they also arrived. A pretty famous and prestigious school.

Lucia led rimuru to the homeroom teacher. After talking for a while, Ri was led into the class by the teacher.

Teacher: Class, today we will have a new student.

The whole class was excited to hear that there will be a new student today.

Teacher: Alright, let's go in

Entering the class is a boy, a girl? with blue hair.

Rimuru: hello everyone, my name is Mikami Rimuru, I look forward to seeing you all

The whole class froze for 5 seconds and then shouted in unison: So cute.

Rimuru: Well, I'm a boy so don't get confused.

Whole class: ehhh

Then the teacher showed the place for the rimuru to sit

Teacher: Rimuru, can you sit next to Arisu.

Rimuru: okay

With that, Rimuru walked over to the empty table and sat next to the girl with Lilac hair and violet eyes. Next to her desk were two handles for her walking. Rimuru approached and said hello.

Rimuru: hello, I'm mikami Rimuru, nice to meet you

Arisu: Me too, nice to meet you.

Rimuru thinks this girl is cute too. Saying that, rimuru sat down and opened his book to study.

While learning, sometimes Arisu would glance over at him.

Rimuru thought: I must be mistaken

.Arisu POV:

Yesterday was a special day when I was sent to a place by my father, where I witnessed an interesting person who alone defeated all the chess teachers. From that moment I told my father that I wanted to learn chess.

But today I witnessed a very interesting individual, someone my age owns a pure beauty with silky blue hair, eyes that seem to be able to look into the depths of another's soul, but also very cute. What surprised me more was that he was a boy, it was unbelievable. I feel my heart flutter, this is the first time I feel like this. Then the teacher said he would sit next to me.

Ehhh, my heart beats faster. During class, sometimes I turn to look at his beautiful face.

I also found him to be a very intelligent person, he solved the homework she gave me in a few seconds without any difficulty, moreover the way he solved it I had never seen before.

After school, I went out to play chess by myself again, rimuru was surrounded by many other people, no surprise at all.

But what happened next surprised me.

Rimuru: can I play chess with you Arisu.

Arisu: fufu, of course it's fine. (stammering)I was surprised when he beat me, even though I was new to the game, I beat the tutor my father hired me, but he beat me so easily.

Arisu POV end.

Rimuru: I won (laughs like an angel)

Arisu: ah yeah (face is as red as a tomato)

Rimuru: Are you alright Arisu? (puts hand on top of Arisu)

Arisu: Yes, i am fine (blushes + stutters)

Rimuru: Is that so. Do you want to eat with me, because I see you also have a home-made lunch box.

Arisu: Of course.

After that, they ate together. Since then, Rimuru and Arisu became closer to each other. Rimuru usually helps Arisu with walking. Their parents also know each other, so they often go to Arisu's house to play together. But until Arisu's family had to move.

Farewell day:

Rimuru: I would be sad without you Arisu.

Arisu: me too, let's meet again rimuru.

Arisu thinks: Next time I will tell you my feelings.