Rimuru X Raiden Ei

In a room in Inazuma.

Raiden Ei was working at the moment, she was doing Inazuma's papers, and in the room, there was also the presence of the traveler Aether and Yae Miko.

Aether: After you finish your work, do you want to hang out with me, Ei?

Ei: Thank you for the invitation, but I'm a married woman.

Aether: Eh?, Ehhhhhhhhhhhh. You already have a husband?

Ei: Yes. And I'm pregnant.

Aether: ehh.

Aether: How come I've never seen your husband?

Ei: Because he often travels for work. But sometimes he also comes to visit me.

Aether's plan to add Ei to his Harem was foiled when Ei said she was married.

Yae: Come to think of it, Rimuru would be back by now, right.

After Yae finished speaking, a space gate opened from the inside, and out came a person with long silky blue hair, a perfect face, and yellow pupils. He was wearing armor, it was Rimuru.

Rimuru: Ei, I'm back, I bought your favorite dish

Rimuru took out bottles of Dango milk.

Ei: Danna-sama.

Ei's usual serious expression suddenly disappeared and was replaced by the face of a child when her mother bought her a toy she had always wanted.

Rimuru: Yoshi Yoshi!

Rimuru patted Ei .'s head

Ei: Rimuru, thank you for the gift.

Ei kissed Rimuru's lips then Rimuru kissed her back, the two kissed for a while then stopped.

Rimuru: Oh, who is this Ei?, pointing towards Aether.

Ei: That's Aether.

Rimuru: Oh, hello Aether, my name is Rimuru.

Rimuru smiled and extended his hand to shake Aether's hand. Aether, seeing Rimuru's smile, blushed a bit and was embarrassed, but he still reached out his hand to shake it.

Aether thought: "So pretty, is this Ei's husband? He's more beautiful than Ei. I wonder if I can add him to my harem? Oh what am I thinking, he's a boy, don't think too much Aether."

Aether: May I ask how you two met?

Rimuru: Ah that's a long story, let me take off this armor first.

Saying that, Rimuru started chanting incantations.

Rimuru: This is the magic item that suppresses my mighty magical powers. If I were ever to take this off, a great catastrophe would surely befall this world... Well, that was a lie. I just wear it for looks.