Hardworking Rimuru

In the morning in a small apartment, a young man wakes up to prepare for his new day. The boy has long and shiny blue hair, he has large round yellow eyes, and white skin. Because of these features, he is often mistaken for a girl.

Rimuru lost his mother when he was young, and his father went missing while buying milk.

Flashback:

In one car, there was a couple, Lucia and Veldanava.

Veldanava was driving when Lucia spoke.

Lucia: Veldanava, I have important news to announce, I want a divorce.

Veldanava said nothing.

Veldanava: ....

Lucia: I love your best friend, he is a better lover than you.

Veldanava still didn't say anything but only accelerated the car.

Lucia: I'll take Rimuru, the house, the car and the dog.

Veldanava still didn't say anything but only accelerated the car.

Lucia: Hey are you okay? , say something.

Veldanava: I'm fine, I've got everything I need.

Lucia: And what is that?

Before the car hit the tree Veldanava said

Veldanava: Airbag.

Flash Back End.

Rimuru is a university student and he is working two part-time jobs to pay for his education. Rimuru started his morning with personal hygiene, then he put on his usual clothes and had a cup of coffee for breakfast. Then Rimuru made his way to school.

On the street as usual, all eyes were on him.

After a few minutes of walking, Rimuru reached his university, which was quite large.

Rimuru entered the school and entered his classroom.

When Rimuru entered, everyone looked at him passionately.

Rimuru went to the desk at the back of the class and sat down. He usually sits here so that he is rarely seen by people. Rimuru was about to open his books to review, but he didn't seem to be at peace for long when a girl approached him, she has orange hair and looks quite cute, she is Yuuki Asuna, the daughter of a large corporation and a childhood friend of Rimuru.

Looks like Rimuru is about to get into trouble.

Rimuru: Yare Yare Daze.

Asuna stood right in front of Rimuru.

Asuna grabbed his chin with her hand and then tried to push Rimuru's chin towards her.

But Rimuru tried to push away Asuna's hand.

Rimuru: Do you meed something to say, Asuna?

And then Rimuru was immediately hit by Asuna's slap.

Asuna: Can't I be intimate with my future husband, don't forget you're in my possession.

That's right, Rimuru's family owes Asuna's family money so Rimuru has to be Asuna's husband to repay the debt.

Rimuru couldn't argue with her and next was Rimuru being forced to kiss by Asuna.

Then everything returned to normal and Rimuru tried to continue with the lesson.

After school, Rimuru went to a cafe and worked part-time there. Since Rimuru's appearance, the cafe has become more crowded. There he was loved by the innkeeper. The owner of Rimuru is a man who is 64 years old this year but he looks like he is only 29 years old, he used to be a pilot and his name is Glenn Quagmire.

After Rimuru finished his work at the cafe, he immediately went to the nursery and continued working.

Rimuru dons a babysitter's uniform, his job is to look after kindergarten children.

Rimuru was making dinner for the children when Souei called him out and gave him a flower.

While Rimuru was receiving flowers from Souei, someone suddenly patted Rimuru's butt causing Rimuru to groan

The one who patted his butt was Luminous, Luminous hugged Rimuru's butt.

Rimuru realized that Luminous was the one who had hugged his ass, he breathed a sigh of relief then he removed Luminous from his body and picked her up. And lull her to sleep.

Then Rimuru lulled and helped the children to sleep.

After many hours of work, Rimuru was  able to go home, and when he reached his apartment, he met his innkeeper, Mr

After many hours of work, Rimuru was able to go home, and when he reached his apartment, he met his innkeeper, Mr. Ditkovich.

Mr. Ditkovich: Rimuru, GIVE ME RENT.

Rimuru had a bad day he replied.

Rimuru: No, I don't think I would.

Rimuru entered his apartment and closed the door.

He sat down on the chair and thought.

Rimuru: I'm fine.

All the furniture in the room started to catch on fire.