Fate

Rimuru and Velgrynd are a couple who met online, after a while they decided to meet, and travel together.

Right now they were driving a car, all the while enjoying their surroundings. But suddenly there was a car going at lightning speed heading towards them.

Velgrynd: Rimuru be careful.

Rimuru hurriedly looked at the car that was coming towards him to steer to the left but couldn't make it in time. So the 2 cars collided causing Rimuru and Velgrynd to lose consciousness, their car was on fire.

There was a girl with silver hair coming out from the car that collided with Rimuru's car. This girl approached the burning car, she went to Rimuru and pulled him out of the car and away from the burning car. 

But the woman didn't help Velgrynd instead she stood watching the burning car, now that Rimuru had become conscious of seeing the strange woman he asked.

Rimuru, who are you? 

The woman said nothing, she took out a needle and injected it into Rimuru's body. Rimuru immediately lost consciousness, and after a while the car that Velgrynd was still in exploded. 

A thick black smoke appeared. After confirming Velgrynd's death, the woman and Rimuru left the scene.

One month later.

Rimuru slowly opened his eyes, he saw a ceiling fan, he slowly sat up.

In front of him was a very beautiful silver-haired woman, she was wearing a gothic dress, her eyes were red and blue that accentuated her beauty.

Rimuru: Where is this, why am I here, and who are you?

Luminous: Don't you remember me, Danna-sama(husband)?

Luminous then hugged Rimuru and cried.

Rimuru: Ehhh.

Then suddenly a doctor came in.

Rimuru: Northerner, how come I don't remember anything.

Then the doctor explained Rimuru's situation.

Rimuru: I have amnesia? And is this my wife?

Rimuru pointed at the woman who was still leaning on him crying.

Rimuru: That's a lot to take in. First of all, can you stop relying on me.

But Luminous hugged Rimuru and fell asleep.

Rimuru: She fell asleep. 

Rimuru let Luminous hug him to sleep and he tried to close his eyes too. 

But he couldn't sleep because there was a very beautiful girl hugging him.

Rimuru: It's really hard to sleep, but her skin is so soft. I have never seen a girl as beautiful as her, is she really my wife?

Rimuru thought while blushing. But after a while, he could also fall asleep.

To outsiders looking in, it may seem like two extremely beautiful girls hugging each other to sleep. However, no one expected that it was actually a girl hugging the boy she has always admired.

A few hours later. Rimuru had woken up from his slumber, he looked next to him and he couldn't see Luminous anymore.

Rimuru: Where did she go?

After a long wait, Luminous returned with soup.

Luminous: I made soup for danna-sama to eat.

Rimuru: Thank you.