Rimuru in Fate/Apocrypha. Chap 2: The preparation of the masters

At an inn

A girl is packing her bags, she is the ruler and the one who will control the battle for the holy grail, Jeanne d'Arc.

Jeanne: There's something strange about this summoning. Is this an error summoning?

Jeanne then took a bus and went to the site of the war, Romania, Trifas.

At Yggdmillennia castle.

Astolfo: Okay everyone, those who are summoned please introduce yourselves, we're a team, so I think it's better if we know our teammates' names, I'll start. My name is Astolfo, one of the 12 heroes of King Charlemagne, rider-class, hello.

Astolfo spoke with his cute tone and personality.

Even if Astolfo was a guy, I would smash him.

Astolfo then approached Chiron, with the permission of his master Chiron introduced himself.

Astolfo: Well then, nice to meet you.

Then Astolfo turned to talk to the girl in the wedding dress.

But she didn't answer, maybe she didn't want to reveal her name.

So the conversation continued.

Somewhere

A man and a girl were talking, it was Kairi and Mordred.

Kairi: I thought king Arthur had a boy, didn't expect it to be a girl.

This angered Mordred and she pointed the sword at Kairi.

Mordred: Don't ever say that again.

Kairi: OK.

Colorado

The man: so you're the servant I summoned and you're a Berserker. But you don't look like a berserker at all.

Rimuru: I'll take that as a compliment.

Rimuru: So what do we do now?

The man: We'll be reunited with our comrades.

Rimuru: Hmm, so what's our goal.

The man: Take the holy grail from the black faction. And their location is in a castle owned by Yggdmillennia.

Rimuru didn't pay attention to what his master was saying because he was busy doing something.

Rimuru: Each faction will have 7 servants right. And this time there will be a ruler controlling the match right.

Man: That's right.

Rimuru: But I feel the presence of another ruler.

The man: Really?

Rimuru: Yes, that's interesting. I think it's best for us to act independently.

The man: If you say so then I'm fine with that.

Rimuru: Then it is decided.

Rimuru: First of all, we should go scout the enemy's strength.

Saying that, Rimuru used her ability to summon a snow monster about 10 meters tall with a nose made of carrots.

The man: This is ?

Rimuru: Its name is Olaf, don't let its ferocious looks fool you, it's a good and obedient monster, it was abandoned by its two previous owners, the princess and queen of a country. . It was so painful that it asked for my help and I agreed. As a result, Olaf himself killed the two princesses. The queen was killed by Olaf by stabbing a carrot in the heart and the princess was eaten by a wolf.. And today Olaf will take charge of the assault on that fortress.

Olaf: Roar.

Rimuru: It used to talk but since killing two of its masters it has become like this.

Rimuru: Okay, go Olaf.

Olaf ran at full speed, reaching the fortress at Yggdmillennia.

The man: So how do we get there??

Rimuru: we're going by plane. Then Rimuru and his master boarded flight number 69.

On the plane.

The man: So what is Rimuru-san's wish.

Rimuru: My wish? Hmmm.

Rimuru: thought for a while then he answered the man.

Rimuru: I don't have any wishes, I'm simply enjoying this moment.

Rimuru: You seem to be preoccupied with something.

The man: I'm pretty scared.

Rimuru: What's you are scared ?, hahaahahha. So what do you wish for?

The man: I want world peace and I want to sell noodles for the rest of my life. But now that I think about losing my life, I want to give up.

Rimuru: Quit; don't quit. Noodles; don't noodles. You are too concerned with what was and what will be. There is a saying: yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift.

After Rimuru said that, the young man seemed to become more confident. So they talk to each other.

Everyone was still looking up at Rimuru's beauty.

But in the Yggdmillennia Fortress there is something moving towards it