Rimuru in Cote. Chap 3: Rimuru in ANHS

Many years have passed since rimuru returned to the old world.

Currently rimuru is standing at the bus stop, waiting for his bus to arrive, taking him to his high school.

As a habit, he was looked at by many people at the bus stop with admiring eyes at his beauty.

Rimuru thinks: Why do I feel like so many people are looking at me. Probably just imagining it.

Rimuru: Oh, the bus is here.

Then he got in the car.

On a bus, there were two people arguing about giving up their seat to an elderly woman.

The girl has Beige hair along with Crimson Gradient eyes, along with an attractive appearance.

The guy who was talking to her was above average in height with straight shoulder-length blond hair and brown eyes

Koenji: It's ridiculous to have to give up your seat . Plus it would take energy, why do that thoughtless act?

Kushida: That would help society, wouldn't it.

Koenji: I'm not interested at all. Besides, there are people here who won't even give up their seats, why should we give up ours?

The two of them kept arguing until the car stopped and stepped out was a man with long green hair with yellow pupils, slim body and average height. All eyes turned to him.

People whisper: so beautiful.

Rimuru then went to a corner and stood there, he felt quite uncomfortable when people kept looking at him.

Then a man stood up to give him his seat.

Random guy: here you go take my chair (he thinks rimuru is a girl)

Rimuru: Then if you can, ma'am, sit down.

 Rimuru yielded to the old woman.

Old lady: Oh thank you very much.

Rimuru: it's okay (rimuru laughs)

Everyone on the bus had red clearly visible on their cheeks.

Then the girl approached rimuru.

Kiyotaka POV:

On the bus there was a conversation between a girl and a boy, I can't say I disagree with his reasoning. But the argument ended when there was a very beautiful individual but he was wearing a male uniform, could it be that he is a boy, later I confirmed that he is a boy.

Then the girl from earlier continued the story with him.

Kiyotaka POV end.

Kushida: hello, I'm Kushida, thanks for giving up your seat to the old lady. (says in a bright voice with a slightly red face)

Rimuru: hello kushida, it's okay to give up the seat, you don't have to thank me.

Kushida: you're so pretty rimuru but why are you wearing a male uniform.

Rimuru: I'm a guy (says with a disappointed face).

Everyone in the car when they hear: ehhhh, no way (boys say with a disappointed face, girls are more radiant) 

Kushida POV: I'm arguing with a cocky guy, he's saying some shit about life, who he thinks he is, it's annoying. But I still have to put up with him 

.While I was talking to him, the car, stopped, suddenly everyone turned towards the entrance of the car, so I also looked at the front of the car, I saw a very beautiful individual with blue hair and amber eyes. golden pupil. I  admire the beauty, I feel my heart beat faster. 

After she gave up her seat to the old woman, I went to talk to her. After asking for a while, I knew he was a boy. This surprised me very much. 

After talking with him for a while, I realized that he is very special and genuine, being next to him I feel warm. Rimuru, I will make you mine, no matter what.

Kushida POV end.

The car then arrives at the final destination, which is where the rimuru will attend.Rimuru got out of the car.

Rimuru: This school is huge. 

Then he entered the school.