Rimuru in Demon Slayer. Chap 6: Judgment

Rimuru POV:

After Shinobu calmed down, a crow came from nowhere and announce .

The crow: Captures Rimuru Nava, Tanjiro and the demon girl Nezuko alive.

After that it seems Shinobu had no more determination to kill Nezuko

.Tanjiro then fainted and his handswas tied. Nezuko entered the box. I also let Shinobu tie my hands with ropes to give them more peace of mind.

Then they started escorting us to their headquarters, and on the way no one talked to anyone. I was quite hungry so I asked Shinobu to take two cakes from my bag.

Rimuru: Shinobu, can you take some cakes from my bag for me?

Shinobu: Ara, are you hungry? okay.

Then Shinobu took out from my pocket two triangle-shaped cakes. Then she gave it to me.

Rimuru: You take one too

But she was skeptical. I reassured her by letting me eat first. Since I was tied up she helped me eat. Then I ate the cake Shinobu gave me.

Rimuru: You see, there is nothing wrong with the cakes

Shinobu: Indeed. All right, I'll eat.

Then she opened the cake and ate it, after eating her eyes appeared 2 stars.

Rimuru: Shinobu?

Shinobu: Oishii!!! This dish is made by you?

Rimuru: yeah.

Rimuru: It's a pity that I only bring two cakes.

Shinobu seemed sad. But I immediately reassured my sister-in-law.

Rimuru: Don't worry, if you want to eat more, I will cook for you.

Shinobu seemed happier. After that, we continued on the road after a few days, we also arrived at the headquarters. This is an area surrounded by trees, many of which are Wisteria.

When I got there, I saw 6 people waiting there. The first is a large man with a lot of muscle. He has spikey black hair and a prominent scar running horizontally across his forehead.

The second person has bright yellow hair with red streaks akin and a positive-looking attitude.

The third person is short, muscular young man of light complexion with long, straight hair of a black color that fades to mint green as it approaches his waist.

The fourth is a pretty young girl with long, light pink hair that fades into a lime green color at the halfway point, which she wears in three thick braids. But I noticed that from the moment I arrived, she kept staring at me.

Mitsuri: Stareeeeeeeeeees.

The fifth one is a handsome white-haired uncle, which makes me a bit jealous. The last one is sitting on the tree, his right eye is yellow and his left eye is turquoise. Then Tanjiro woke up.