Rimuru in Fate/Zero. Chap 4: The Rumbling

German Alps (in the south of Bavaria).

Border junction between Austria and Germany, unique in that it offers an enchanting panoramic view over the territory of 4 countries - Germany, Austria, Switzerland and Italy.

There is a group of people climbing the mountain.

Mountain climber 1: Hey look what I found.

Mountain climber 2: what are you playing again.

Climber 1: Here.

The 2nd climber goes to the 1st person.

 Climber 2: A hand? But it's too big.

Climber 1: yes, but this is not the only one, I found many others around this area.

Climber 2: could this be part of something great?

1st climber: Then we are rich.

Mount Rushmore Presidential Mountain, South Dakota.

Visitor 1: take a picture of me.

Visitor 2: Okay.

Visitor 2 was taking photos of tourist 1 when he noticed something was wrong with the statues.

He immediately told tourist 1 to run away from the place.

Visitor 2: Look out.

Visitor 1 heard the voices of tourist 2 and he looked behind him and saw that the statue of Abraham Lincoln was cracking and the pieces were falling, but fortunately, this tourist was able to avoid it.

The falling rocks make a loud noise that attracts the attention of everyone around.

The tourists began to talk: What is that thing?

Something hidden behind Abraham Lincoln's face is revealed.

Return to Japan.

At this point, Risei has issued a decree that killing Caster will receive a spell, the other servants also announce that the Swordmage servant and master have withdrawn from the holy grail competition.

This took everyone by surprise.

In the Tohsaka family's domain.

Tokiomi: Why would someone with such a strong servant withdraw from the game? I feel something shady here. Don't you think so, Kirei.

Kirei: There is indeed something very strange.

Gilgamesh: That guy said his master's wish didn't need the holy grail. Maybe he's already started doing that.

Tokiomi: But how does he do it?

Gilgamesh: We can only wait.

At a castle of the Einzbern family.