Rimuru in Cote. Chap 7: Date

Today is a day off and almost all the students in other classes are going to the swimming pool. And Class D is no exception, the boys are looking very excited for some reason.

Ichinose POV:

After the exam we had a vacation, my classmates asked me to go to the pool, usually I would agree but I had a date with my boyfriend, rimuru asked me to eat at the mall. I'm looking forward to this day, after all, it's our first date.

Right now I'm doing my makeup and putting on the best outfit I have. As I was about to leave, there was a knock on the door. I went to open the door and to my surprise it was rimuru. He's wearing a white shirt and black pants, which is really cool. I got lost in my thoughts and stood there blankly.

Rimuru: Ehh, ichinose, how are you? Why are you standing still like that?

At this point, I returned to reality and answered rimuru.

Ichinose: It's not just that you look cool rimuru.

Rimuru: Really. You look good too, ichinose. (laughs, critical hit)

Uhh, it's so cute, that smile is forbidden, whether it's a boy or a girl, it's sure to be defeated by that smile.

Ichinose: hey, rimuru can you stop laughing because you already have me.

Rimuru: Why is that ichinose?

Ichinose: You can only smile at me. Now let's go (pulls Rimuru's hand and leaves the room)

Rimuru: Hai, Hai. While walking, I suddenly realized that I was holding rimuru's hand, I panicked and let go of his hand. But I have to admit his hands are really soft. But when I let go, he held on tight, hehh.

Rimuru: We're a couple and holding hands is normal, Ichinose.

I blushed and pointed it out.

Ichinose: Hai. (said in a low voice)

As I went I noticed a lot of talk about something. But I guess they were talking about us because all eyes seemed to be on us.

Random male 1: that blue haired girl is so pretty.

Random male 2: yes, the girl next to her is also cute but definitely not as good as the blue haired girl. I don't know if she has a lover (still don't know if it's a boy).

When I heard that I also found it a bit funny. But at the same time it's a bit annoying even though rimuru is a boy, I won't let anyone have that thought about him.

Ichinose Pov end.

After hearing the murmurs of boys and girls, Ichinose wrapped her arms around Rimuru's arms and pressed her breasts to him as a mark of sovereignty.

Rimuru: eh, ichinose.

Ichinose didn't reply and just continued on.

They went to the restaurant, the restaurant they visited was the ramen shop, and of course rimuru was the one who suggested it, ichinose also quite enjoyed eating ramen and both of them agreed to come here. They entered the noodle shop and everyone looked at them regardless of whether they were male or female. They ordered 2 bowls of noodles.

After few minutes, the noodles were brought out

Rimuru: smells so good. (says with a satisfied face)

Ichinose finds rimuru's expression childish, but this is one of the things she likes about him.

Ichinose immediately took a spoonful of noodles. And towards the direction of the rimuru.

Ichinose: Open your mouth, rimuru.

Rimuru: But that's a bit.

Ichinose: open your mouth.

Rimuru obeyed and ate a spoonful of ichinose's noodles.

After Rimuru finished eating, he also took his spoon of noodles and fed ichinose. That scene made everyone blush at the cuteness of the couple and took out their phones to take pictures. After they finished eating, Rimuru and ichinose also went to take pictures, they took many pictures together but perhaps the most memorable one is the picture of Ichinose kissing rimuru on the cheek.

Rimuru covered his cheeks shyly, and ichinose exclaimed: so cute.

Rimuru then sent Ichinose off to the dormitory after which he went to his room.

Little did he know that the image of him and ichinose was spreading everywhere and everyone was talking about it. The angel of class D and the most sought after person of class B are a couple.

Kushida Pov I'm heading home after a swim. Tchhh, disgusting boys look at me. I just went and checked my phone. Looks like they're talking about a couple. I scrolled through the photos and it surprised me that it was a picture of Rimuru and Ichinose.I felt both pattered and angry, but I didn't expect Ichinose to steal my rimuru. I must find a way to get the rimuru back even if that means expelling you ichinose.

Arisu Pov:

I was on my way home when I saw my class members talking about a certain couple, and that was Rimuru and the leader of Class B ichinose.

fufu, ichinose i will destroy you and get my rimuru back.