Rimuru in My Dress-Up Darling 3: Faith.

After talking with Sajuna, Gojou phoned Marin to announce his meeting with Sajuna.

Marin: Going to see Sajuna tomorrow? I don't know I want to spend more time with my Rimuru.

Gojou: Since when is Rimuru yours?

Marin: Hehe.

The two were talking when someone else's voice came from Marin's place.

Rimuru: Who called, onee-chan?

Marin: Oh, that's Gojou, do you want to talk to him one last time?

Gojou: Last time!!! What do you mean, Marin.

Marin: Fufu, calm down Gojou, I was just joking.

Gojou: Hahaha, you shouldn't joke like that Kitagawa-san.

Marin: Besides, Rimuru, being too young, has to wait a few more years.

Rimuru: I'm going to take a bath.

Saying that, Rimuru took off his clothes right in front of Marin, Marin just looked at Rimuru and showed a smile.

Marin: Looks like I have to take a shower, Gojou do you have anything to say.

Gojou: Don't stain Rimuru's chastity

Marin: Ehh?

A few days later they met at a restaurant. Right now the five of them were sitting at a table in the center of the diner.

Sitting on one side of the dining table were Gojou, Marin, and Rimuru. The other side is Shinju and Sajuna. 

Rimuru was sitting on Kitagawa's lap. He's cosplaying.

Shinju was showing Kitagawa and Gojou the pictures he had taken of his older sister

Marin: It's so pretty, it's super cute, was it all taken by you?

Shinju: Hai.

Marin: It's really beautiful.

Shinju: Thank you.

Sajuna: I just asked you to take a photo to satisfy my personal interests, but you posted it on social media.

Gojou: Why is that, Shinju-san.