Looking for a job

Rimuru is an unemployed student, living with his best friend Veldora, usually he doesn't do much but only plays games and reads manga, not only that, he doesn't apply for a job. This made his close friend Veldora feel angry.

At an apartment:

There is a person with a blanket, in his hand holding a TV remote while the other hand is holding a packet of snacks to eat. This person has leg-length blue hair, amber-yellow eyes, and pure white skin, It is Rimuru and he is currently watching anime.

Rimuru watched while eating.

Rimuru: So happy, so comfortable.

Rimuru was sitting peacefully when Veldora came out from the room and spoke to Rimuru in a loud voice.

Veldora: Rimuru, this has to stop.

Rimuru: Hmm?

Veldora: You have to find a job, you can't watch TV all the time, plus you have to help me pay the rent.

Rimuru: Ehh, but I don't want to.

Rimuru lazily said.

Rimuru: Plus, I'm not good at communicating, you know.

But Veldora made an assertion.

Veldora: If you can't find it, you'll be kicked out of the apartment.

This took Rimuru by surprise.

Rimuru: Okay, then I'll find a job, but I don't know where to start.

Veldora: Glad you asked, I know a place.

Rimuru: really?

Veldora: Yes

Veldora: Well then, let's go, but you better change your clothes first.

Rimuru was wearing a pajamas.

After changing, the two of them set off.

After a while, the two arrived, the location was a maid cafe.

After Rimuru saw the shop, Rimuru was about to turn around and return home but he was stopped by Veldora.

Veldora: Wait.

Rimuru struggled to run away.

Rimuru: Let me go, I don't want to pretend to be a girl.

Veldora: So you want to sleep on the street?

Rimuru was helpless at Veldora's words.

So Rimuru put on a suit and entered the management office to apply for a job.

Rimuru: I look stupid.

Veldora: No, you don't, you look dapper.

Rimuru: I don't, I look like snuggles accountant.