Rimuru in Mushoku Tensei. Chap 10 : RImuru's wedding

Currently, Rudeus is having a conversation with Orsted. Orsted was sitting on a coffin.

Orsted: you have come, Rudeus Greyrat.

To dispel the gloomy atmosphere Rudeus created 2 earthen chairs and gave one to Orsted. Orsted took it and sat down. And so the conversation began.

Orsted: you did a good job Rudeus, now Ariel will definitely be queen and your brother will be king.

Rudeus was surprised at Orsted's assertion.

Seeing Rudy Orsted's skeptical attitude asked.

Orsted : you still look confused about something Rudeus Greyrat.

Rudy: It's just that I still think we should be careful.

Rudy's words caused Orsted to glare.

Orsted: You don't have to think about it, just do it.

Rudeus: That's right, I used to be Hitogami's apostle, it's fine if you don't want to tell me.

Orsted: Indeed, I don't completely believe you, I followed you, but you didn't follow Hitogami in the end, thanks to your brother's support for you, I stopped doubting you, so let me apologize for my doubt.

In response, Rudeus just nodded. Orsted then told Rudeus about his secret, about how every time Orsted died he could start over with his memories intact, which made Rudeus say with an A in his eyes and an O in his mouth.

Rudeus: what, re Zero Mushoku Tensei version, you are so powerful !!!

Rudy also thought of this possibility but did not expect it to be real.

Rudeus: I wonder how many times you have cosplayed Subaru.

Orsted: by the 96th time, I stopped counting (in a voice full of resentment).

Rudeus: 96 times, each time lasts 200 years, that is 19,200 years and it hasn't stopped yet.

Rudeus felt a little dizzy thinking about the number.

Then Rudeus decided to trust Orsted. Bruce Lee once said: "Don't fear the man who has practiced 1000 kicks, only fear the man who has practiced 1 kick 1000 times"

Orsted is the guy who has practiced 1000 times so he will win.

After the meeting ended, Rudeus returned to Ariel's mansion. 3 days after Reida's death, Isolte came, everyone was on guard for fear that Isolte wanted to avenge Reida but she only came to visit and the purpose was to meet Rimuru. It turned out that after Reida's death, Rimuru comforted and often taught Isolte swordsmanship, the two were quite close, and everyone who looked at it could see that Isolte liked Rimuru very much.

After talking with Rudy and Eris, Isolte and Rimuru took a walk around the royal capital. On the 8th day, Tris returned to being a noble, Ariel decided to continue using the bandits so she asked Tris to be the leader. Recently Rimuru, Ariel, and Nanahoshi have been busy with wedding preparations.

On the 9th day, Rudeus received an invitation to the wedding of Rimuru, Ariel, Nanahoshi, and Isolte. Rudeus was once again surprised and blurted out.

Rudeus: Nani !!!

It turns out that since practicing swordsmanship with Isolte, both Rimuru and Isolate have become closer. Unlike the previous two times where Ariel and Nanahoshi were the ones who proposed, this time it was Rimuru who proposed to Isolte. His two mistresses also did not have any problem about his husband having another wife.

Everyone else when they received the invitation was also very surprised.

Zenith: I'm going to have a lot of grandchildren (laughs with a creepy face).

Aisha thought: "I wonder who my brother's next bride will be, maybe me" (hopefully)

At the wedding ceremony. At this moment, Rimuru is wearing a white vest, white tie with a blue flower attached to the left chest. His hair was tied back. Even though he is wearing a suit, if anyone didn't know Rimuru was a boy before, they would think he was a girl. On the side of the 3 brides, they all wore a very beautiful white dresses, all 3 of them were very beautiful.

 On the side of the 3 brides, they all wore a very beautiful white dresses, all 3 of them were very beautiful

This ceremony was attended by members of the Greyrat family and the royal family.

After an hour of preparation, the ceremony began. Rimuru along with all 3 of his brides Ariel, Nanahoshi, and Isolte read the oath then Rimuru kissed his 3 wives on the lips. Everyone cheered and congratulated them.

Then the ceremony ended. Rudeus and the members of the family returned to Sharia except for Rimuru because after marriage he was made king. That's just saying being a king, but Rimuru always leaves Ariel to do the work. Perhaps the only job he has to do is to serve his 3 wives every night. As a result, Ariel is pregnant with twins, a boy, and a girl, Ariel and Rimuru decide to name the baby girl Sariel Greyrat and the son Edward Greyrat. Isolte is also pregnant but she and Rimuru have not yet determined a name for the baby. As for Nanahoshi, she's not pregnant yet so she's been more active in doing it with Rimuru these days. Rimuru was often exhausted and made a teddy bear for Nanahoshi to squish.

Going back to Rudeus, thanks to the teleportation magic, it only took them half a day to reach their destination. Their home remains unchanged. Around this time, Roxy was pregnant and she had already gained weight.

Roxy: Lately I feel that my body is no longer mine.

Then Rudeus spent time talking to his wife and didn't forget to show his perverted interest. Now that Rudy was about to turn 20, he continued to take on the work Orsted entrusted to him and practice with him every day. Orsted also taught Rudeus how to counter sword and mage classes. After 1 year, Rudy has improved a lot. For his job, he went to work once a month and then returned to the headquarters to report. for 2 to 3 days, go to friends' houses, 5, 10 days to rest and practice and go back to work.

Rudeus also has his arsenal of weapons and magic that reveals it like Iron man's armor but a bit flawed. One time when he came home from work, Rudy was greeted by Orsted.

Orsted: Isn't it about time?

And Rudy remembers about Roxy, then Rudy came back to the house and helped Roxy give birth, it was a difficult case but fortunately nothing bad happened. It was a little girl named Lara. At the same time, Elinaliza also gave birth to a baby, when they met again, she restored her beauty. The child was named Clive Grimoire.

Elinalise says to Cliff : I gave you an heir.

This statement provoked Eris as she was not pregnant yet. And from that day on, Eris kept squeezing Rudy even when on business trips.