Rimuru went to Kindergarten

At the kindergarten, the children were talking, some were playing with each other, the kindergarten was filled with laughter and children's voices.

But among them was a little girl with black hair holding a book titled "Faster than the speed of love". No one knew what the book was about, but it seemed to contain content that was not suitable for her. The girl reading the book intently was Chloe Aubert.

Chloe was reading intently when someone approached her, a girl with blonde hair, it was Chloe's best friend, Alice.

Alice: Why are you reading books, why don't you go out and play with everyone?

Chloe: I prefer to sit and read, this book is really good, it's about love.

Alice: Love? What is it ?, I don't understand.

Chloe: You're still a child, how can you understand.

Alice: Aren't you the same age as me.

The two girls' conversation was interrupted by their teacher, Shizu.

Shizu: Class, pay attention.

All the students turned their attention towards Shizu.

Shizu: I have an important announcement today.

Guy: What is it, Shizu-sensei.

Shizu: Today we will have a new transfer student in our class.

The students started discussing.

Veldora: New student, I hope he likes manga, am I right Ramiris?

Ramiris: Master is right, I hope he brought food.

Benimaru: I hope the new student is a serious person.

Shion: New student, I don't care, I want to go home so I can cook.

Velzard: I hope the new student isn't as stupid as my younger brother.

Velgrynd: If the new student is an idiot like my brother, I'll have to teach this new student a lesson.

Diablo: I don't care.

Milim: I hope the new student will play with me.

Luminous: I hope the new student is a pretty girl like Hinata.

Hinata:...

Alice: I hope the new student is a handsome prince, how about you chloe.

Chloe: I don't know.

Shizu: Okay, Come in.

The door opens and a boy or girl? With blue hair, yellow pupils who was wearing a school bag entered.

Rimuru: Hello everyone, my name is Rimuru Nava, nice to meet you all.

The whole class was silent.

Rimuru: "Did I do something wrong? Why isn't anyone saying anything, plus why is everyone staring at me?"