Rimuru in Demon Slayer. Chap 5: Mount Natagumo

Tanjiro and Rimuru were continuing their journey. They were going when out of nowhere a sparrow flew up and landed on Tanjiro's hand. The sparrow was signaling Tanjiro and pointing in the direction ahead. There's a blond boy grabbing a girl's shirt and whining, that boy's name is Zenetsu.

Zenetsu: Please, marry me.

Tanjiro, seeing the action, came over and educated zenetsu.

Tanjiro: Stop your action.

Zenetsu: you are the boy in the entrance exam. Don't look at other people's business, doesn't she love me.

Girl: No, I already have a fiancé.

Rimuru: That's right, if someone already has a fiancé then you should give up.

Zenetsu froze when he saw Rimuru, then jumped towards Rimuru and hugged him.

Zenetsu: Please marry me.

Tanjiro: Hey, what are you doing, Rimuru-san is a boy.

Zenetsu: She is so beautiful, but she is a boy, are you trying to trick me.

Rimuru: Anou, actually as he said, I'm a boy.

Zenetsu/girl : Ehh.

At first, the two of them didn't believe that Rimuru was a boy, but after a while of explaining it seemed that they recognized Rimuru as a boy.

After that, Rimuru and Tanjiro were about to leave when Zenetsu asked to follow them.

On the way, Rimuru brought out a box that contained Pizza.

Then he gave Tanjiro and Zenetsu a piece

Then he gave Tanjiro and Zenetsu a piece. Zenetsu and Tanjiro took a bite of the slices Rimuru gave them and they had to exclaim.

Tanjiro: delicious!!! Rimuru-san what kind of cake is this.

Zenetsu: It's really delicious.

Rimuru: Well, this cake is called Pizza, it's a specialty in my place.

Just like that, they ate a whole box of Tempest Pizza. They then continue on their journey, and on their journey they meet a man named Inosuke, who wears a pig mask. Inosuken accompanied them on their journey. They stopped by a motel where zenetsu got to meet Nezuko and he has since accepted Tanjiro as his brother-in-law. Rimuru who witnessed this scene could only sigh at Zenetsu's lust for women.

After resting, they set out to Mount Natagumo because they heard that there were demons there.

At this moment, Rimuru was running and carrying Nezuko, and the three children were trying to keep up with Rimuru's speed.

After walking for a while, they came across an injured demon slayer and Rimuru then poured a healing potion on them that made them no longer injured. After that, Rimuru's group continued to move further inside. There were a lot of spider webs there, and then they met a guy and started to greet each other.