Rimuru in Demon Slayer. Chap 7: Preparation

It's been a while since Rimuru and Kanae arrived at the Demon Slayer Corp's headquarters. There were many things that happened such as Rimuru having to take on the role of chef. Another sad news is that Kyojuro Rengoku died trying to defeat Akaza during the mission on the train. Although Rimuru wanted to revive Rengoku, he did not want to affect the rules of life here so he decided not to do it.

Present

 Right now at a house at the Demon Slayer Corps headquarters. Rimuru was sleeping on the lap of his wife, Kanae.

Kanae naturally kissed Rimuru's forehead.

Rimuru was sleeping when suddenly there was a noise outside the house

???: Please release me.

???: Please let her go.

The noise was quite loud, but Rimuru decided to ignore it and continued to sleep, but someone pinched Rimuru's ears, the one pinching Rimuru's ears was none other than Kanae.

Rimuru: Itai!!!!

Kanae: Go see what's going on, you're too lazy these days.

Rimuru puffed out his cheeks because he was a little angry at his wife, but he decided to go see it anyway because he couldn't argue with his wife.

Rimuru walked out of the room and the first thing he saw was Wind Hashira, Uzui carrying Aoi and Naho on his back.

He also saw three more girls, Sumi, Kiyo, and Kanao. The two little girls were begging Uzui and Kanao seemed to be having a hard time making a decision. 

But in the end, Kanao made the decision to stop Sanemi. But Kanao alone is not enough, the two girls Sumi and Kiyo also come in to stop Sanemi. 

After that, 3 idiots Tanjiro, Zenitsu and Inosuke also stopped Sanemi, eventually they had to take the place of 2 girls and went on a mission with Uzui.

Uzui: You guys absolutely must obey my orders.

Uzui used her hand and patted Aoi's butt.

Rimuru" What the hell did I just witness, wasn't Uzui's recent act sexual harassment? But never mind, I will go back to sleep"

Rimuru was about to return to his and Kanae's room. But Kanae had been right next to him.

Kanae loudly asked Uzui: Hey Sanemi.

Uzui: Oh, Kanae, what's going on?

Kanae: Can you bring Rimuru with you? I'm sure he will be useful.

Sanemi looked at Rimuru and said: Okay, your husband would definitely be suitable for this job.

Rimuru: Chotto, don't arbitrarily make decisions for me.

Kanae looked at Rimuru with a scary expression.

Kanae: Do you have any problem sweety?

Rimuru: No ma'am.

Rimuru then joined Tanjiro and followed Wind Hashira.

Uzui: We're going to a very flashy place filled with lust in Japan. Where demons are hiding, Entertainment District.

Rimuru: "I hope I don't have to do troublesome things like pretending to be a girl"

Ciel: Huh..

Rimuru: What's wrong Ciel, did something bad will happen to me?

Ciel...

Rimuru: Ciellllllllllllllll

Uzui: You must obey me, I repeat again, I am a god.

Zenitsu: "We Meet a geek"

Rimuru: "Is this guy Chuunibyou?"

Tanjiro: What kind of god are you specifically?

Zenitsu: "this idiot"

Rimuru: "Are you kidding?"

Uzui: I am the god of glamour, the god of festivals.

Zenitsu: "You're an idiot who governs the crazy thing"

Rimuru: "He reminds me of the girl I once met, Rikka Takanashi"

Inosuke: And I'm the lord of the jungle, nice to meet you, god of the festival.

Rimuru: "Here comes the trap girl"

Ciel: ...

Uzui: What are you talking about, you disgusting person.

Then the fight broke out again.

Uzui used speed to run and then Tanjiro and the others  chase.

Rimuru: "Why do I have a bad feeling?"

Ciel: ...