Story 5: Rimuru in Fate/Zero. Chap 1: 8th Servant

Germany, castle Einzbern. (8 years ago)

Kiritugu-sama the child has been born

Iri: What a lovely child. Look Kiritsugu, it has eyes like yours. How happy I am to have this baby.

Kiritsugu: I.. will be the one to bring you to the brink of death Iri.

Iri: I get it, you're already a part of me, so..

Kiritsugu: I have no right to hold the baby.

Iri: Kiritsugu, a world without tears, that is Emiya Kiritsugu's dream and ideal. In 8 years, your dream will come true. The Holy Grail will save you. I'm sure it will. So take this baby, IIIyasviel and hold it.

Turin, Italy.

Tohsaka: You were chosen to join the battle for the Holy Grail, Kirei Kotomine.

Kirei: I was chosen, but it's still hard to believe.

Tohasaka: the holy grail will choose 7 servants and masters to fight each other to the death for the grail.

Risei: Normally, there will be 7 servants: Saber, Archer, Lancer, Rider, Caster, Berserker, Assassin. But this year the holy grail has chosen one more servant, a servant with a new class that has never appeared in the grail's history, Swordmage. That means there will be another master.

Tohsaka: So do you have any questions Kirei.

Kirei: why was I chosen?

Tohsaka: the holy grail will choose those who need it most, sometimes there are cases like you.

Then the conversation ended.

Tohsaka: I'm a bit disappointed indeed, someone with that look.

Risei: I think that's for the best, there's one more worrying problem.

Tohsaka: Are you talking about the new servant?

Risei: That's right, Swordmage. According to the legend, Swordmages are people who can use weapons and even magic.

Tohsaka: even magic. Then it's worrisome, let's just gather information.

At a certain park in Japan.

Kariya: Aoi, long time no see.

Aoi: Kariya, you just got back from a business trip.

Rin: Uncle Kariya, did you buy me a present.

Aoi: Rin, that's impolite.

Kariya: It's okay, Aoi-san. Here (gives Rin a necklace).

Kariya: where is sakura Rin.

Aoi: you see, Sakura is no longer Rin's sister, she was adopted by the Matou family.

Kariya: what, how can you be content with that.

That night Kariya went to talk to his father, zouken, to make an exchange between himself and Sakura.

London clock tower ( present).

Kayneth EI: To be more precise, this paper is all fantasy, the lifeblood is the main reason success. This is an unchangeable fact. Waver Velvet, you let me down.

Waver was angry at his teacher's words. Then he walked out of the lecture hall.

Waver: stupid teacher, Baka, Baka.

While walking, he bumped into someone. He then said he was an errand boy for Professor Archibald after which he was given a parcel by the delivery man.

Waver: order from macedonia ?