Rimuru in Akame ga Kill. Chap 5: Power of Chunchunmaru

Right now Esdeath's group, the Jeagers were entering the lair of a band of bandits. And Rimuru and Esdeath were sitting on a hill and watching.

Rimuru was taken away by Esdeath. Right now Esdeath was sitting very close to Rimuru, Esdeath's head was resting on Rimuru's shoulder.

Esdeath made a satisfied face and Rimuru was a little reluctant. Ramiris was eating popcorn and watching.

Rimuru: Why am I here again? And what do you think you are doing?

Esdeath: Of course, enjoying the moment with you Darling~~

Rimuru: Since when did I become your husband.

Meanwhile, the Jeagers group finished dealing with the bandits with their overwhelming strength.

Rimuru: Oh, they look really strong.

Esdeath: Of course, they're all people I gathered.

Rimuru: What did you say the name of the group you gathered was called?

Esdeath: Them? Jeagers.

Rimuru: Jeager, sounds familiar, Jea..ger..je...Yeager,...Eren Yeager.

Esdeath: Who is that?

Rimuru: I don't know, I feel like I've known this person before. Feels very familiar. Anyway, can you please stop resting your head on my shoulder, my shoulder hurts.

Rimuru's shoulder was bruised.

Esdeath: I'm sorry I hurt you.

Rimuru: It's okay, it's a trivial matter.

Esdeath: And what is that sword you carry, it looks old, do you want me to buy you a new one?

Rimuru: There's no need this sword holds a tremendous amount of power.

Esdeath: Can you show me?

Rimuru: No, this is a secret that can't be seen by anyone.

Esdeath: Come on, just a little bit.

Esdeath made a puppy face. 

This made Rimuru blush.

Rimuru: Mah, If a little bit is fine.

Ramiris: Hey, are you really going to do this. Don't you remember all the trouble you've had?

Ramiris tried to stop Rimuru from using the sword.

Rimuru picked up the sword Chunchunmaru and started chanting.

Rimuru: People die when they are killed, just because you're correct doesn't mean you're right, Show your strength Chunchunmaru.

After saying that, Rimuru emitted a blue light, and after a while the light disappeared.

Esdeath: Rimuru?

Rimuru: Look down.

Esdeath: This is...

A spherical and sometimes amorphous mass of slightly blue and translucent ooze. That block has 2 eyebrows used to express emotions.

Rimuru: Introducing Chunchunmaru's true power, which allows the user to transform into a Slime. Well, Goodbye.

Rimuru was about to jump and go but immediately there were hands behind him

Rimuru: Are?

Rimuru was picked up.

The one who picked up Rimuru was Esdeath.

Esdeath: Kawaiii., Kawaiii, Kawaiii!!!

Rimuru: Hey, let me go.

Esdeath: Of course not.

Ramiris: I told you.

Rimuru was then carried away in slime form by Esdeath.

When using Chunchunmaru Rimuru turns into a slime and cannot turn back into a human for 69 minutes.

Right now Rimuru was in Esdeath's bedroom. And Esdeath was taking a shower.

Rimuru: This is my chance to escape.

Rimuru was about to open the door to escape but the door was locked, it seemed that Esdeath had anticipated this.

Rimuru tried to forcefully open the door. Ramiris is outside.

Ramiris: Rimuru has become a man.

Rimuru was still trying to unknock on the door but by now Esdeath had finished showering.

Esdeath: Rimuru, sorry to keep you waiting.

Esdeath only wears a white shirt.

Rimuru:!!! Esdeath, you need to add more stuff.

Rimuru blushed shyly.

Esdeath: Your shy face is so cute.

Esdeath took Rimuru's hands and placed them on her chest.

Rimuru: What are you doing.

Rimuru frantically replied.

Esdeath pulled Rimuru towards her bed and Esdeath's hands grabbed Rimuru's hands to prevent him from escaping.

Rimuru: This is so wrong Esdeath.

Esdeath: I'm your Woman, Rimuru is fine.

Rimuru decided to give up and accept his fate.

 Rimuru spread his arms wide with his eyes closed and spoke.

Rimuru: Please be gentle.

Esdeath lunged at Rimuru like a predator pounced on its prey.

Esdeath then sucked on the back of Rimuru's neck frantically and started undressing Rimuru to reveal an ivory white figure which made Esdeath feel hot.

Rimuru could only cover his face.

Esdeath then took Rimuru's hands to see Rimuru's red face.

Esdeath: Kawaii.

That night Rimuru dedicates his chastity to Esdeath.