Story 2: Rimuru in Mushoku Tensei. Chap 1: Rimuru Greyrat

At Tempest's office, rimuru had finished all the paperwork, with the help of ciel sensei of course. He is depressed right now.

Rimuru: since mom and dad come back there's nothing left to do, haizz (sigh). At this moment rimuru could hear Ciel's voice.

Ciel: if master wants you can go to another world.

Rimuru: Is that possible ?.

Ciel: With your ability, anything is possible.

Rimuru: Then I want to reincarnate to a random world.

Ciel: Okay but in order not to have too much influence on that world I will limit your power, now you only have 0.69% of your strength.

Rimuru: Then report it to your mother, I'm afraid she'll be worried.

Ciel: yes I informed the individual Lucia that you were going to hang out for a bit but she seems to be heading for you.

Rimurru: Ah re, mom wants to come along anyway, I don't want to be a pillow again, ciel let's start the reincarnation process right away.

After saying that, rimuru's surroundings glowed.

Reincarnation process finished.

After the rimuru disappeared, the door opened and it was Lucia.

Lucia: rimuru, let me go with you. But there was no one in the room.

Lucia: hehh, He's gone, so I won't be able to hug it anymore. (depressed face)

At this moment in a house, there was a cry coming from a girl, a boy ?.

The baby has a cute face with blue hair, pure white skin and yellow pupils. The woman in the room looked at the baby with a surprised expression. They were surprised because first, the baby had blue hair that was different from their parents' hair, but above all it was because this baby was too cute. It was so cute that the three people in the room, including a maid and the child's parents, all blushed when they saw the baby. Yes, it was Rimuru.

Zenith:  My baby is so beautiful, and so cute

Zenith: My baby is so beautiful, and so cute. I've never seen a baby as cute as you (kiss Rimuru's cheek).

Paul: but why is her hair blue, never mind, she's really cute. But it's a boy.

Zenith: Ah re re, boy, even though he's a boy, isn't he too cute. So what am I going to name him?Paul: What about Rimuru ?

Zenith: I like that name. So from now on your name will be Rimuru Greyrat.

Rimuru was then fed by the zenith with his chest.

Zenith: Rimuru is time to eat (picks up Rimuru and prepares to feed him).

Rimuru saw this and used his tiny hand to push the zenith away but he was too small.

Zenith: you don't like mama. (sad face).