Rimuru in Akame Ga Kill. Chap 4: Esdeath

In the morning at Aria's mansion, there was a boy with blue hair sleeping, right next to him was a sleeping tiny girl. That was Rimuru and Ramiris.

Looks like the fight last night didn't wake these two up. After a while, the two of them woke up.

Rimuru: Are?

Rimuru got up and walked out of the bedroom, he walked around the mansion. He discovered many corpses of the guards and the owner of the house.

Rimuru: What happened? Why are there so many dead bodies here?

Rimuru frantically looked for Tatsumi but couldn't find him.

Rimuru: Looks like Tatsumi is fine.

Rimuru breathed a sigh of relief, he and Ramiris took some food from the mansion and then left the place.

Rimuru and Ramiris entered the city to find a job, they asked a lot of shops nearby but no one accepted them. They kept going until evening. Rimurru and Ramaris stopped at a candy shop called Amaenbou. They sat there to rest when suddenly the owner of the restaurant there approached the two of them.

Shop owner: I heard you're looking for a job.

Rimuru: Yes, we are looking for a job.

Shop owner: Then do you want to work at my shop, although the salary is not high, I will provide you with food and accommodation.

Rimuru: So can I wear this mask while working?

Shop owner: Of course you can.

Rimuru: Then I accept your offer.

Since then Rimuru and Ramiris started working there, Rimuru started working as a waiter taking orders from customers. Then Rimuru was given the job of making sweets and after that he created new candies and new cakes. Ever since Rimuru worked there, the place became famous and became one of the shops visited by both commoners and nobles.

As for Tatsumi, he joined the Night Raid, he killed many scum of the empire like Ogre or killed Zanku, but one member of the Night Raid died It was Sheele. She died saving Mine and Tatsumi during the battle with Seryu.

At the same time, the chancellery summoned the strongest general of the empire, Esdeath, for fear that the Night Raid would kill him. Not only that, Esdeath ordered his subordinates to commit crimes and blamed the Night Raid. Tatsumi, Bulat boarded the Ryuusen ship and fought with Esdeath's minions, where Ryuusen died and Tatsumi was chosen as the heir to Ryuusen's armor.

Meanwhile in the capital, Leone was watching Esdeath, she was sitting at a famous candy store in the capital and Leone was on the roof of the building opposite.

Leone: Her aura tells me to run.

Esdeath also noticed Leone's presence, but naturally there was one thing that caught her attention.

???: This is the candies you requested.

The waiter gave Esdeath the candy she requested. It was a person with sky blue hair along with pure white skin, it could be said that this was a very beautiful person, but that appearance was hidden by the mask.

 It was a person with sky blue hair along with pure white skin, it could be said that this was a very beautiful person, but that appearance was hidden by the mask