Rimuru in Mushoku Tense. Chap 15: The carnage

After Rimuru's words, the entire rebel army fell silent and then a loud laugh was heard.

Jade, the former general and also the leader of the rebel army, spoke.

Jade: What can a weak girl like you do, don't make me laugh. How about this, if you serve me then I will spare you.

Jade looked at Rimuru with lustful eyes

The voices of the rebels mocking Rimuru were heard..

"That's right, what can you do?"

"Give up quickly, if you still want to live."

Voices like that kept coming up.

Rimuru: So you've accepted your fate, then I don't need to show mercy.

Jade: Of course.

With that, Jade drew his sword from its scabbard and charged straight at Rimuru.

Rimuru: It's over.

Zanoba: Rimuru-dono.

Rimuru: What's wrong?

Zanoba: Can you spare the 11th prince, he is my brother after all.

Rimuru: Whether he's your brother or not is still uncertain.

Zanoba: Indeed it is.

Rimuru: Then there's no need to pity that child, I will free that child from this world.

After Rimuru finished speaking, Jade's sword was right in front of Rimuru's face, Rimuru immediately grabbed Jade's blade and broke it, this made Jade extremely surprised, but before Jade could regain his composure, Rimuru took half of the sword and immediately stabbed it towards Jade.

This fatal attack severely damaged Jade's brain and Jade was brain dead. 

Immediately Jade lost consciousness and collapsed.

The rebels, seeing Rimuru kill their leader quickly, were a little hesitant and scared, but they still decided to charge ahead and fight Rimuru.

Rimuru took Jade's broken sword and slashed mercilessly at the rebels.

Rudeus: It's horrible, nii-san is so strong.

Eris: Those sword trails are very nice and very fast, Rudeus's brother is really cool.

After a while, all that was left were the corpses lying on the ground, the scene was extremely horrifying, just a minute ago there was an army of rebels but now there is only one person left, the baby, the name of the child is Haruha Shirone, the 11th prince. 

The boy is only 3 years old and he doesn't seem to understand what's going on.

And right now Rimuru was standing in front of this prince.

Rimuru patted the boy's head, the boy smiled at Rimuru.

Rimuru: "I'm sorry, I can't let you be king, let a child be king, the country will surely fall"

Saying that, Rimuru used his sword to slash the child's neck once, causing the child to die instantly in front of all the people of Shirone kingdom.

Now in front of the people of Shirone, Rimuru was nothing more than a lord they couldn't against, they could only surrender.

After killing the last of the rebels, Rimuru loudly declared.

Rimuru: With this, Shirone will now be part of the Asura kingdom.

Then they returned to their home.

Rudeus was about to face Orsted, and more importantly, Pax's death had a big impact on Roxy and Rudeus' psyche.

After a few days of traveling, they returned to their home in Asura. 

After Rimuru opened the door of the house, he was immediately greeted by a lovely girl, that is Aisha.

Aisha: Hello onii-chan, welcome home, dinner and hot water are prepared, you want to eat first, shower first or Eat..me...first.

Aisha blushed as she spoke in a very sexy tone.

Rimuru thought Aisha was joking so he replied with a smile.

Rimuru: Thank you Aisha but I have to leave soon, Ariel is making me do the paperwork. Did you see Edward and Sariel?

Aisha: Ehh, do you have to go back?

Aisha said and expressed sadness.

Seeing Aisha's sadness, Rimuru reached out his soft hands to pat Aisha's head and said.

Rimuru: Don't worry Aisha, I'll visit you later don't worry, Plus you works under Ariel so we'll still see each other.

Aisha: Haiii~~

Aisha said while enjoying Rimuru's head pat.

Aisha: "So comfortable, his hands are so warm"

Aisha was enjoying Rimuru's head rub when suddenly she was pushed away by someone, and Surprisingly it was Norn.

Aisha: Ehhhh.

Aisha was pushed away and now the one being patted by Rimuru is Norn. And she seems to enjoy it.

The explanation for this is that Aisha was initially a fan of Rudeus but after seeing how amazing Rimuru was, she gradually became more and more interested in him to the point where that affection turned into adoration. To the point that Aisha wanted carrying Rimuru's child. 

She then asked to work for Ariel so she could meet Rimuru more. And of course Norn saw this and it seemed that this made Aisha and Norn's relationship worse.

Right now, there's an argument between two girls.

Aisha: What is Norn-nee 

doing?Norn: Aisha, trying to steal my Rimuru, I won't let it, Rimuru-nii is mine.

Aisha: Since when did Rimuru oni-chan yours.

Just like that, the two girls got into an argument.

But then suddenly the two girls received a kiss on the top of their forehead by Rimuru.

This caused the two girls to stop arguing and blush.

Rimuru: I love you both, because you're both my little sisters.

This made the two girls blush more and more.

Rudeus: "Ehhhh, since when did Aisha leave me to follow Rimuru-nii, and what are those expressions? I have a bad feeling about this"

Zenith: fufu.

Lilia: "Good job Aisha"

After meeting his family, Rimuru, along with his two children, Edward and Sariel returned to the castle. 

Aisha couldn't wait to see Rimuru when she goes to work tomorrow.

In her mind, she is dancing.

Rimuru goes to meet his wife and informs them that Shirone has become a colony of Asura kingdom

On Rudeus's side he met his first son, Ars, then he had to talk to Orsted, Orsted didn't blame him for Pax's death.

Then some time passed, 

While Rimuru was at work, suddenly there was a letter, the sender was Claire Latreia.