Pilot

In a classroom cheers were heard, everyone was praising someone.

Teacher: Congratulations Rimuru, you are the one who got the highest score in our ability assessment exam.

Random girl 1: Rimuru, you're so good.

Random boy 1: That's my friend.

Random girl 2: Rimuru, I want your sausage between my bun.

Random boy 2: Rimuru, please take my virginity.

High school students are praising Rimuru, a teenager, for his exceptional performance in the school's aptitude test. As a result, he now has the opportunity to be recruited into a prestigious university.

Rimuru has shiny blue hair and this hair is kept long, his body is strong healthy, and and has a lot of muscle but still looks feminine.

Faced with everyone's praise, Rimuru happily accepted everyone's compliments.

Rimuru: Thank you everyone.

Teacher: So Rimuru, which university do you want to apply to? There are many prestigious universities that train programmers that you can apply to.

Rimuru: Thank you for your suggestion, but I plan to apply to a pilot training university.

Teacher: Why do you want to do that?

Random boy: You want to be a Jock, are you a Loser?

Random girl: Yeah, I heard that pilots have small PP.

Everyone was saying bad things about Rimuru when the bell rang at that moment.

Teacher: Now class, we will end today's lesson here. As for Rimuru, I will have to meet your parents after school.

Rimuru: But.

Teacher: No buts, maybe a conversation with your parents can make you change your decision to become a pilot and switch to becoming a programmer.

Just like that, Rimuru went to his locker to get his things. While taking his things, Rimuru was sad and wondered why everyone didn't support his decision. 

While he was getting his things, a girl approached him and started talking to him.

Chloe: Yahoo Rimuru.

Rimuru: Oh hello Chloe.

Chloe is Rimuru's childhood friend and girlfriend. Chloe, is an extremely glamorous girl, Chloe has an hourglass body, shiny black hair and a cute face. With factors like that Chloe is the girl that every guy pursues.

Chloe: Why does your face look sad, Rimuru?

Rimuru decided to tell Chloe what he had just experienced.

Chloe: Uhh

Rimuru: What's wrong, Chloe?

Chloe: do you really want to be a pilot?