Rimuru in Fate/Zero. Chap 3: Rimuru's display of Power

Rimuru: So what's everyone's answer?

Rider: Of course not, as a king I can't give up and let the holy grail fall into someone else's hands.

Lancer: Sorry but my master disagrees with this condition.

Iri: sorry but we don't agree with your terms.

Gilgamesh: all the treasures are mine, there's no reason to give it to a rascal like you.

Rimuru: I see, I thought we could settle this peacefully but it doesn't seem to work. So, are we going to stand around here all day, or are we going to fight?

Rimuru provoked the people there, much to their surprise. Some were afraid of rimuru, others rushed to attack.

Kariya: Go kill him, Berserker.

Berserker leapt forward with the iron rod towards Rimuru. The iron bar was close to Rimuru's heart when Rimuru moved to dodge Berserker's attack, which he deflected and directed it at Berserker's own body.

Berserker: AAAAAAA.

Berserker was stabbed by his own stick.

Waver: It was only in a pinch and he was able to...

Lancer also lunged at rimuru with his two spears,  the spear skewered towards Rimuru but Rimuru immediately drew his two mythical level swords to repel Lancer.

Rider and Saber were still observing the situation without taking action.

Rider: this guy is not easy to play, maybe he is more dangerous than that golden armor guy.

Saber: This guy now has 2 treasured swords in his hand, I feel like I'm not his opponent.

Gilgamesh: The name of this hybrid is indeed not trivial.

Gilgamesh: Bear my wrath you bastard.

Gilgamesh opens the Gate of Babylon. It shoots out countless Noble Phantasms. Rimuru dodged the Noble Phantasms and took no damage.

This made Gilgamesh extremely angry.

Gilgamesh: kisama!!! How dare you avoid my blow, you bastard.

The harbor has now been destroyed by Gilgamesh but still hasn't dealt any damage to Rimuru.

Gilgamesh: I must admit you are very strong, I admit your strength against me I will fight with all my might.

Gilgamesh:  Recounting the primeval times. Praise the separation of heaven and earth and the relic from nothingness.

Gilgamesh slowly took out a precious sword, which was Kairi Ken - Ea.

It is the most valuable treasure kept at the end of the Gate of Babylon.

Tokiomi: Is he crazy, why is he using a Noble Phantasm?

Rider: This is..

Kiritsugu: He's going to use the key card right away.

Archibald: That's Kairi Ken. It's an honor to see something like this.

Iri: saber be careful, I have a feeling this will be a devastating blow.

Saber: indeed that thing is emitting a huge amount of energy. But why is that guy so calm?

Rimuru: Waa, you've already started fighting with all your might. Maybe I should start getting serious, too.

Gilgamesh: The thing that will tear the world apart, is my Sword Handle! The vortex that rotates the stars. Hell in heaven is the end of the night before Creation! Be calm with death!Enuma Elish!